Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

well i know of only 2 of my wife's friends that know about her BBC obsession. the first one is a friend that she grew up with. they both have played together in the past and have even played with BBC together. the other one i think she told by accident of sorts. a few years ago her friend was over and they were having a little wine.(not *******). i happened home and was in the next room and they didn't know i was there so i just listened to what they were talking about. her friend was complaining her husband had a hard time keeping it up when they had sex. that is when my wife told her that when she had sex that I would stay hard all the time and didn't take any of those hard on pills. her friend asked how did she do it. that is when she told her friend that she fucked black guys and that i was only allowed to watch, but that i would masturbate as she and her black lover fucked. she actually told her that i would cum several times while they fucked. her friend then asked if i would fuck her after her black lover was done. she told her no that i was only allowed to masturbate but that i seemed to enjoy the way things were. that is when the friend started asking question, i think she started right there planning the same thing for her hubby

Tammy talks to a lot of her friends about it. She shares all her men with many of her friends. Her best friend from high school also loves BBC and they've exchanged information on guys and had many of the same guys, including me. Her friend lives 340 miles away.
The Question is when does this DFW man get to meet Tammy and her friends??

When my ex wife was cheating on me whites and blacks both, her best friends and sister in law knew and actually lied for her.

Reactions: wit
When my ex wife was cheating on me whites and blacks both, her best friends and sister in law knew and actually lied for her.

My ex wife used to tell her friends everything. There was kind of an excitement in knowing that they knew.

I remember one time she left me alone with her friend at the house while she went out and got fucked. When she came back we kept trying to get her to leave us alone since I wanted to lick her pussy clean.

For some odd reason she wanted to fuck my ass with a dildo while I cleaned my ex. I am not interested in anything going in my ass. As soon as she left the room I locked her out. She was pissed but it allowed my ex and I to get started.

I'm sure that sounds awesome to some of you. I'm just not into that.

My sis is my confidant, we've been through some ******* together and she was the only one who didn't judge me when ******* hit the fan! She ended up cheating on a her current husband with a black guy when they were engaged (Shhhhhh!), I like to think I had something to do with it, maybe ******* her towards the dark side with all my stories, but I know her and she's not the type to fall into peer pressure.

I just think she slip and happened to find a hot black guy to fuck her brains out while she was down. lol

My wife has told her best friend that she has a black lover and that I have to clean her pussy after he has ejaculated in her.

At first I wad surprised and embarrassed to hear that but that soon changed to excitement and arousal.

Now my wife wants to get pregnant by her black lover. I am sure they have also talked about that.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cuck8.jpg

Sometimes after my BULL has fucked me well, and filled my pussy with multiple loads, I take my wedding ring and put it onto his necklace as a trophy to wear. Over the next week my girlfriends will ask me where is my ring and I love to tell them. I have gotten two of my cousins and a few of my girlfriends into BBC after they heard about my experience. Yes, I tell my girlfriends about my BBC addiction. But I usually get them to start the conversation by asking, "Where is your wedding ring."

Back