Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Well we all know that woman really like to discuss everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
All my friends knew about my relationship with a black guy due he was my boyfriend for more than 4 years.
When I met him on my work area, I was having a relationshp with a mestizo guy called Dennis. This was a very conflictive relation, so after two years together I broke up with Dennis. When a black coworker watched I had broken with Dennis, he encouraged to take a date with me, because he knew I like dark men. Some months later we started a new relationship together.
Nobody understood my relationship with him but I didn't care. Our relationship lasted almost 5 years.
Several years after , during my marriage with my present husband (a caucasian man) he begged me a lot of times to call my ex and get a trio. When we finally did it, nobody else knew about our affair.

Very well said.

Although I want my wife to go black, so far she says she just wants me. So, it appears as though she won't consider anything outside of marriage (although I would love to give it a try). Time will tell.
That's denial and fear. She wants BBC she just has to be sure you will not hate her once she admits it. Play interracial big black cock gangbang films for her

Told one of my best friends and she thought it was cool! Even asked if my man had a friend! (Which he did ;) Then she told her husband and it freaked him out. Now she and I don't see each other much anymore because he 'doesn't trust me'. It's cool how so many have friends who share their love of BBC, but I'm not planning to tell anyone else.

Well we all know that woman really like to discuss everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
I have only told one friend about my lifestyle and no, I didn't try to persuade her to try. She will have to do that herself, although I did tell her it was very good! :) Jen

Back