Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

because of how ashamed i'd feel. extra-marital fooling around is a big no-no in asian society.
Noreen,
You are beautiful from the back (the only way I have ever seen you). And you have always been a good person to me too. Your hubby obviously loves you to death and wants to make sure you are satisfied in and out of bed. Why would you ever feel ashamed?

Noreen,
You are beautiful from the back (the only way I have ever seen you). And you have always been a good person to me too. Your hubby obviously loves you to death and wants to make sure you are satisfied in and out of bed. Why would you ever feel ashamed?

i don't feel ashamed with hubby, or what i do... well sometimes i do but that's how it is for someone who comes from a very traditional background with lots of emphasis on morals etc.

i'd feel ashamed to admit it to friends. it would get risky and i'd get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. it would be scandalous.

I'm pretty sure a few of my wives white female co-workers know because she has told me of several that she knows have fucked BBC. One of her friends was married to a black man and has mentioned to me in front of the wife how she flirts with black men. I have seen her flirt with black co-workers and encourage her to do it in front of the white women she works with. One of her co-workers young black studs told her that he broke up with her and was fucking a young white wife that works with them. He's 25 and hot so I told Her to make herself available to him and take him from the other wife. She works around a lot of young bulls and 2 of them discovered her on Darkcavern. We continued to send them videos and pics of my wife if they only showed them to the black men there. She loved them knowing and flirted shamelessly with them until the two men took other jobs. She is certain than most of the black men have seen her naked and enjoys working around them. Here is how these two men turned her.View attachment 677419View attachment 677420
That is really hot your wife is a proud black slut

i don't feel ashamed with hubby, or what i do... well sometimes i do but that's how it is for someone who comes from a very traditional background with lots of emphasis on morals etc.

i'd feel ashamed to admit it to friends. it would get risky and i'd get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. it would be scandalous.
Maybe if you drop little hits to you closest friend or female relative you might find she has the same secret as you and will the both of you can enjoy talking to eachother about sleeping wiht black guys.

Back