What did you do when things went wrong?

We had discussed swinging / swapping / bringing a 3rd into our sex life for quite some time but it never progressed to actually happening. Then one time we met a guy, who was black, at a bar. He was definitely not the one for her and nothing happened, but it seemingly opened her eyes to the fact that I was ok with her fucking another man. And, given her history with black guys in the past, and her close working relationships with a lot of black guys, well things went sideways from there. Instead of us swinging together, she just decided it was easier and probably more exciting for her to just go out on the sly and get fucked by these guys. It was happening for quite a while before I found out. When I did eventually find out I was totally hurt by her break of our trust and we separated. She acted like she was hurt too and maybe sorry, but she continued her relationships with these guys after that for quite a while. Soon she realized that I was the one that was actually there for her and support her, and not just fuck the daylights out of her, so we reconciled. And from my side, I really missed her and loved her, and also realized that I was the one that kind of initiated the idea to her to begin with. We kind of re-set after that and figured out a way to make it work. It's funny though, these days we don't do much swinging, and I actually long for it, crave it in a way. She seems to have not much interest in it anymore, but I think actually she just prefers having these sexual relationships with other men without me being around, and probably misses the cheating part.
It's hurtful that she secretly meets with others instead of stepping into a lifestyle together, even though she has full support from you! I think it might be because she is a shy person or she thought you would give up later. Still, it's great that you finally made up again and experienced the lifestyle together

Things will go wrong. From asshole guys that don't respect her privacy, to pushy idiots that try to make her like them, or stalking her. I will confront anyone who makes her uncomfortable. As for my relationship with her, we usually work things our like any good couple, and we genuinely care for each other.

Things will go wrong. From asshole guys that don't respect her privacy, to pushy idiots that try to make her like them, or stalking her. I will confront anyone who makes her uncomfortable. As for my relationship with her, we usually work things our like any good couple, and we genuinely care for each other.
The wrong people can always be involved in your life. Get rid of them. Are you active in lifestyle?

Lifestyle couples, what did you do when things started going wrong? In many Cuckold relationships, there may be unforeseen consequences. High emotional closeness of the woman and the bull or an unplanned pregnancy. Or some family impasse. How did you work things out?
My husband and I have been pretty fortunate with our experiences. Some of our worst have been some jealousy, some deep connections, a little too much drinking, but nothing long term or hugely destructive. We have made it through them with communication and listening and being honest but respectful at the same time and also being honest and open with the other men too.

My husband and I have been pretty fortunate with our experiences. Some of our worst have been some jealousy, some deep connections, a little too much drinking, but nothing long term or hugely destructive. We have made it through them with communication and listening and being honest but respectful at the same time and also being honest and open with the other men too.
I appreciated it. By the way God your ass looks amazing lol

Kinda just did what they said, sucked dick and fucked, till they brought me back home. An ex fuck-buddy (and his homeboy) took me away for 4 day's while my husband was off on a hunting trip and they sorta pimped me out at their gangs clubhouse. Whether they actually made money or not don't matter, I sucked off and fucked all those thugs.
They kept me buzzed and happy that's for sure!! Id brought a few outfits but as sexy as I thought I looked all these guys wanted to do was cum in my mouth and/or fuck me. BBC-Slut heaven. Day and night I was being brought into "my" bedroom hooked up with these scary, intimidating thugs...and I enjoyed most of it though i was vary upset that this guy did this to me, assuming that was an acceptable thing to do. Hubby and I immediately severed contact with this guy but we've Often gotten off remembering what I did, what was done To me.
We've had a few other things "go wrong" but in the end it always ends up with me getting great sex and hubgy getting off on it.

Kinda just did what they said, sucked dick and fucked, till they brought me back home. An ex fuck-buddy (and his homeboy) took me away for 4 day's while my husband was off on a hunting trip and they sorta pimped me out at their gangs clubhouse. Whether they actually made money or not don't matter, I sucked off and fucked all those thugs.
They kept me buzzed and happy that's for sure!! Id brought a few outfits but as sexy as I thought I looked all these guys wanted to do was cum in my mouth and/or fuck me. BBC-Slut heaven. Day and night I was being brought into "my" bedroom hooked up with these scary, intimidating thugs...and I enjoyed most of it though i was vary upset that this guy did this to me, assuming that was an acceptable thing to do. Hubby and I immediately severed contact with this guy but we've Often gotten off remembering what I did, what was done To me.
We've had a few other things "go wrong" but in the end it always ends up with me getting great sex and hubgy getting off on it.
As long as all your husband cares about is you having great sex, you won't have any problems. You can assume that your husband is accepting of all possible scenarios and situations

Lifestyle couples, what did you do when things started going wrong? In many Cuckold relationships, there may be unforeseen consequences. High emotional closeness of the woman and the bull or an unplanned pregnancy. Or some family impasse. How did you work things out?
My husband told me that if I ever got pregnant from a guy, he would demand a DNA test and ******* the ******* to pony up the bill. He would do it too. Thank goodness I never got pregnant. I've taken a LOT of different sperm inside of me. Hubby allows it.

My husband told me that if I ever got pregnant from a guy, he would demand a DNA test and ******* the ******* to pony up the bill. He would do it too. Thank goodness I never got pregnant. I've taken a LOT of different sperm inside of me. Hubby allows it.
Haha, be sure, even if you got pregnant from a bull you liked and gave birth to the c hild, your cuck husband would happily accept it

The key to this ls (at least for us) is that there is never a relationship. When we meet up with someone we make it very clear that it will be a one time thing. Some like it some don’t. But that’s what works. A few times I’ve gone back to a guy but it’s always been at least 6 months prior to our last meet up. Hope this helps anyone out!

The key to this ls (at least for us) is that there is never a relationship. When we meet up with someone we make it very clear that it will be a one time thing. Some like it some don’t. But that’s what works. A few times I’ve gone back to a guy but it’s always been at least 6 months prior to our last meet up. Hope this helps anyone out!
This is also a choice. But many couples live this lifestyle very deeply and they realize that the way to do this is to have a relationship with the black bull

Back