What did you do when things went wrong?

I had a girlfriend that I met at our gym. We have gone out for drinks and clubbing several times. Then I didn’t see her at all. I texted and nothing, called her cell, nothing. I knew where she lived. I went by, for sale sign out front. I called the realtor she gave me her new cell number. I called her. I knew she was seeing guys behind her hubbys back. She said she got pregnant. Hubby had a vasectomy a few years before. She had told me he had talked about swinging. She was against it, or so she said. She came clean to him. She had been seeing black men behind his back and had gotten pregnant. He divorced her. She is now married to a black man with her two white children from the first marriage and her two black children. She said she could not be any happier! Wished she had married him first.

Yeah
It complicated
Dealing with all these blacks
She has 3 black b aby now
Idk
Dont want anymore
I've met so many married couples who are in the dude lifestyle, but yours is one of the most complex and worth listening to. Things went very bad for you lol your wife had k ids with black bulls. And now you are the person responsible for those c hildren. This is something many Cuck men dream of, but you are experiencing it now

I've met so many married couples who are in the dude lifestyle, but yours is one of the most complex and worth listening to. Things went very bad for you lol your wife had k ids with black bulls. And now you are the person responsible for those c hildren. This is something many Cuck men dream of, but you are experiencing it now
No
Not dream
Its humiliating nite mare

Once is an accident, two is carelessness, and three is disrespect.

You should have figured this one out on your own ... but its not to late to start a new life more deserving.

View attachment 6517799 ..... and don't worry, not a court in the world is gonna tab you with ch.ild support.
Yeah
Dis respect
All of her blacks friends
Dis respect me
Should just divorce her
Idk
Been married 12 years
Got her therapist now
Got keep trying

Yeah
It complicated
Dealing with all these blacks
She has 3 black b aby now
Idk
Dont want anymore
I don’t know how things are with you, but I think if you accepted the first two interracial children and did not express any objections, then I think you will pay baby support for them, and the judge may wonder why you didn’t leave her after the first baby? Perhaps because everything she did was agreed with you? And then you will be obliged to acknowledge the third baby as yours.

i think it still can be salvaged
Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itwinnertakesall8.jpg

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
yeah.....depends on the relationship dynamics and how the three navigate through it

Back