What did you do when things went wrong?

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
Well said

cut her loose shes making an ass out of you and embarassing you... if you started this then its on you and now you cant handle it then divorce her and take ur lumps.. if you didnt start this and dont like it and keep putting up with it then its on you...

cut her loose shes making an ass out of you and embarassing you... if you started this then its on you and now you cant handle it then divorce her and take ur lumps.. if you didnt start this and dont like it and keep putting up with it then its on you...
Yes, it is "on me". However, it wasn't (isn't) just my wife & her bull(s)
that see me (and use me) as a submissive faggot; Most gay guys have
told me that I'm a natural bottom.

Ask any marriage counselor worth their salt and they will tell
you "that you can't put the genie back in the bottle."

"Once most wives are introduced to the larger penis, more specifically,
the taboo nature of "black cock" and then the joys of anal sex under the
influence of recreational dru gs, their really is no going back."

The husband must accept it to varying degrees of being "cuck'd"
or seek a divorce.

Lifestyle couples, what did you do when things started going wrong? In many Cuckold relationships, there may be unforeseen consequences. High emotional closeness of the woman and the bull or an unplanned pregnancy. Or some family impasse. How did you work things out?
A lot of these things are need to have conversations before getting into this lifestyle or many sexual lifestyles for that matter. A huge issue for me is I am an emotional person and develop emotions quickly for other people that sometimes are not returned or are an issue for various other reasons. In those times I tend to take a step back and refocus and recenter myself and it might take me a few days but I can usually come out of it pretty well.

A lot of these things are need to have conversations before getting into this lifestyle or many sexual lifestyles for that matter. A huge issue for me is I am an emotional person and develop emotions quickly for other people that sometimes are not returned or are an issue for various other reasons. In those times I tend to take a step back and refocus and recenter myself and it might take me a few days but I can usually come out of it pretty well.
nice

Everyone has different expectations from their lifestyle. As far as I understand from your articles, you have a one-sided open marriage and you can be with any man you want, whenever you want. And I'm sure your husband supports you in everything. Just remember to return to your husband when the time is right. And enjoy

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
Always I’m that husband

The biggest problem we had was when I started seeing my first black guy. My now husband had a problem with the age difference, knowing he was going to do things we had never done. I was 18, he was 43. I saw him for almost a year and experienced many firsts with him, and I struggled sometimes sharing with my husband the things we did together. We were supposed to tell each other everything but in the beginning I held back a lot because I was afraid of hurting his feelings. I fell hard for this older guy and that made it worse, but it didn't take long to realize that some pain is part of the pleasure and being honest and forthcoming right away actually was the best way to handle it. It made us stronger and willing to do much more in the lifestyle than we ever anticipated doing.

Last edited:
The biggest problem we had was when I started seeing my first black guy. My now husband had a problem with the age difference, knowing he was going to do things we had never done. I was 18, he was 43. I saw him for almost a year and experienced many firsts with him, and I struggled sometimes sharing with my husband the things we did together. We were supposed to tell each other everything but in the beginning I held back a lot because I was afraid of hurting his feelings. I fell hard fornthis older guy and that made it worse, but it didn't take long to realize that some pain is part of the pleasure and being honest and forthcoming right away actually was the best way to handle it. It made us stronger and willing to do much more in the lifestyle than we ever anticipated doing.
From Christine -
While my first bull was white, he was older as well (I was 21 he was mid 40's).
I too fell hard. He was a man and I was married to a boy, both mentally but most importantly,
physically. Hubby and I are both 5'6" so it was very sexy to have a guy much taller than me.
Also, I went from hubby's uncut 4 incher to close to 9" with a bru-tal mushroom knob.
Guess which one I wanted to (and did) get impregnated by.

Back