What did you do when things went wrong?

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
God dam

No
Not dream
Its humiliating nite mare
Dude, I won't feel sorry for you. You are the one who put your wife into this lifestyle in the past and initiated it. You started something for your wife's pleasure and you can't regret it and come back from it. Moreover, you did not reject the c hildren in any clear way. Your wife went to move in with the man who was the c hild's f ather many times, and each time you begged her to come back. So stop crying. C hildren are your responsibility

Dude, I won't feel sorry for you. You are the one who put your wife into this lifestyle in the past and initiated it. You started something for your wife's pleasure and you can't regret it and come back from it. Moreover, you did not reject the c hildren in any clear way. Your wife went to move in with the man who was the c hild's f ather many times, and each time you begged her to come back. So stop crying. C hildren are your responsibility
No
Didn't initiate this
She was cheating on me

One of the things I did was visit her during our separation
at her apartment in the city. One of the things I noticed was that
the place had a heavy sent of marijuana. Something she never used to do.

Then after telling her I'd like to get back together and begging her to
come home, she told me she's pregnant.
She said she was experimenting and kind of going through a phase.
Her friend set her up with guy and she is currently dating this black guy.

It actually got worse from there.

One of the things I did was visit her during our separation
at her apartment in the city. One of the things I noticed was that
the place had a heavy sent of marijuana. Something she never used to do.

Then after telling her I'd like to get back together and begging her to
come home, she told me she's pregnant.
She said she was experimenting and kind of going through a phase.
Her friend set her up with guy and she is currently dating this black guy.

It actually got worse from there.
As far as I understand, you did not choose your lifestyle, you were ****** to do so 😬

Back