What did you do when things went wrong?

The biggest problem we had was when I started seeing my first black guy. My now husband had a problem with the age difference, knowing he was going to do things we had never done. I was 18, he was 43. I saw him for almost a year and experienced many firsts with him, and I struggled sometimes sharing with my husband the things we did together. We were supposed to tell each other everything but in the beginning I held back a lot because I was afraid of hurting his feelings. I fell hard fornthis older guy and that made it worse, but it didn't take long to realize that some pain is part of the pleasure and being honest and forthcoming right away actually was the best way to handle it. It made us stronger and willing to do much more in the lifestyle than we ever anticipated doing.
Yeah
Wife dont always share
Her experience s
With me
Find out about
After

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
I would definitely be doing that but naked and with a butt plug in

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination.
He can either leave, but I think that his next relationships with women will again lead him into the role of a cuckold, or he can accept his role and learn to enjoy itView attachment 6517913
I feel like I’m at the point where I’m accepting and enjoying my wife with bbc

The biggest problem we had was when I started seeing my first black guy. My now husband had a problem with the age difference, knowing he was going to do things we had never done. I was 18, he was 43. I saw him for almost a year and experienced many firsts with him, and I struggled sometimes sharing with my husband the things we did together. We were supposed to tell each other everything but in the beginning I held back a lot because I was afraid of hurting his feelings. I fell hard for this older guy and that made it worse, but it didn't take long to realize that some pain is part of the pleasure and being honest and forthcoming right away actually was the best way to handle it. It made us stronger and willing to do much more in the lifestyle than we ever anticipated doing.
You must have learned in those years that confessing that you are in love with that man will not hurt your husband, on the contrary, it will increase his excitement. So how did you have to end your relationship with the man you were in love with?

You must have learned in those years that confessing that you are in love with that man will not hurt your husband, on the contrary, it will increase his excitement. So how did you have to end your relationship with the man you were in love with?
Infatuation is not love. That's what I learned, and it prepared me to enter future relationships with a grounded approach. He moved away after his divorce was finalized.

We had discussed swinging / swapping / bringing a 3rd into our sex life for quite some time but it never progressed to actually happening. Then one time we met a guy, who was black, at a bar. He was definitely not the one for her and nothing happened, but it seemingly opened her eyes to the fact that I was ok with her fucking another man. And, given her history with black guys in the past, and her close working relationships with a lot of black guys, well things went sideways from there. Instead of us swinging together, she just decided it was easier and probably more exciting for her to just go out on the sly and get fucked by these guys. It was happening for quite a while before I found out. When I did eventually find out I was totally hurt by her break of our trust and we separated. She acted like she was hurt too and maybe sorry, but she continued her relationships with these guys after that for quite a while. Soon she realized that I was the one that was actually there for her and support her, and not just fuck the daylights out of her, so we reconciled. And from my side, I really missed her and loved her, and also realized that I was the one that kind of initiated the idea to her to begin with. We kind of re-set after that and figured out a way to make it work. It's funny though, these days we don't do much swinging, and I actually long for it, crave it in a way. She seems to have not much interest in it anymore, but I think actually she just prefers having these sexual relationships with other men without me being around, and probably misses the cheating part.

I believe that the best thing for a young 20-something couple is an older
experienced bull. I instinctively deferred to him and let him "take over".
His first order for me to shave Christine's pussy and then all of my own
pubic hair set the stage for what was to come.

The fact that we were both smooth and hairless put us on the same level.
She too liked that "only the bull has masculine hair". I was now just a boy and/or
like one of her girlfriends.

Within the week, I was ordered to no longer "get inside" my own wife.
Christine agreed saying, "This way we'll know who's it is if I get pregnant."

Initially, I was very hurt when told to leave the room. She confessed that she
"wanted to bond" with him and didn't feel comfortable with me there.

Oft times the bull would come downstairs, dressed and say, "I left you some presents",
and then leave. I was excited and eager to "re-connect" with Christine.
Trying to kiss her, she promptly pushed my face away and guided my head down and
between her splayed thighs.

"I'm his bitch, now. Can you deal with that?", I heard her ask.
Shaking my head "yes" as I continued to lap the older man's seed from her pussy,
she then said, "Good boy."

We had discussed swinging / swapping / bringing a 3rd into our sex life for quite some time but it never progressed to actually happening. Then one time we met a guy, who was black, at a bar. He was definitely not the one for her and nothing happened, but it seemingly opened her eyes to the fact that I was ok with her fucking another man. And, given her history with black guys in the past, and her close working relationships with a lot of black guys, well things went sideways from there. Instead of us swinging together, she just decided it was easier and probably more exciting for her to just go out on the sly and get fucked by these guys. It was happening for quite a while before I found out. When I did eventually find out I was totally hurt by her break of our trust and we separated. She acted like she was hurt too and maybe sorry, but she continued her relationships with these guys after that for quite a while. Soon she realized that I was the one that was actually there for her and support her, and not just fuck the daylights out of her, so we reconciled. And from my side, I really missed her and loved her, and also realized that I was the one that kind of initiated the idea to her to begin with. We kind of re-set after that and figured out a way to make it work. It's funny though, these days we don't do much swinging, and I actually long for it, crave it in a way. She seems to have not much interest in it anymore, but I think actually she just prefers having these sexual relationships with other men without me being around, and probably misses the cheating part.
Ya unfortunately like the thrill of cheating is a big part of the appeal of being with other men.

Back