The submissiveness of whites

We are just a domiant race from women and men! Anything hyou mix with lack sperm, will cme out 95% black! Alot of people fear that....... Don't go against the grain simple and plain! Either your going to get down, or your going to lay down!

If i mixed black paint with white paint i would get grey...now grey is less dark then black and moreorless closer to white.

Yes, white boi, you seriously need to work on this...
There are many white bois that need to work on keeping their own dicks out of many white girls and instead work on getting the black mans dick in them. They should work hard to get at least one white girl her first black dick but preferably many more than just one.

They could even work on it to gain something for themselves instead of just working so the black man can benefit from getting the white pussy. All they need to do is accept total celibacy for say, 5 years. Then they can knock 6 months off of that 5 years for every white female that they can get blacked due to THEIR efforts. So basically, once they can get the black man some white pussy 10 times or the white females some black dick 10 times then they can work on getting themselves some pussy ONE time. Then the cycle starts over, get the black man some white pussy 10 times allows the white boy to try to get himself some pussy one time.

Sounds fair to me!!

For me it's all about giving myself to black men.
Until you have been fucked hard and rough by a black guy,you will never understand why us white women
crave it so much.
I have never had a black guy ask me ......'can i come in your mouth'....they just do it!
I have never had a black guy ask me......'is it ok if i come inside you'!.... they just do it!
I do have a white bf but im only with him because he treats me well and looks after me,i'm not with
him because he's a good fuck.

I couldn't agree more!!

I'm late to this party but I'll chime in,

On the internets I've seen and heard it all- from Afro racial superiority to white guilt -it seems all are looking to pigeon-hole this activity. Explain the mystique. From my perspective, growing up among black folks my whole life in the deep South, I've found that black men, just like all humans, run the spectrum. From dorks to real cool brothas to low life thugs. Our culture and our history in the U.S. dictate a taboo that stirs up all kinds of passions. At the same time the country ended the practice of slavery (which was already in decline). The ironies are many.

Back to your point Karla- it's not just the gals that are submissive and more effiminate around certain black men. Growing up playing sports I saw the physical image of the black boys I grew up around and watched some of them develop into sexy black men. And when we started hitting puberty I experienced all the pleasures of black cock so I know of what I speak. There is a large percentage of adult white men who submit and a significant number of those white males will submit sexually to the black man. Some men got it, and some men...pout.

And Arthur, this link is to a popular thread of whiteboy beatdowns:

As you all know, the boundries of sexuality are infinite. Have a great hump-day y'all.
Black people are overwhelmed with inferiority complex because over the centuries, they have been abused, treated as animals exploited to the full by their black ancestors as well as whites and Arab races. Is their any model black country, which can be cited as example. The president of America is also a cross bred black . So, how to bridge that inferiority. The cheapest and ugliest way is to attach yourself to whites especially whores, ******* junkies and so forth.

Without health there is no superior strength, just google the number of blacks in relation to Aids, Diabetes and other debilitating diseases and you would get the answer. Bulls are in every race, certainly not the prerogative of the black race.

God made you black, gave you the rhythm, so be proud of it, go beyond your cock to be something!

Black people are overwhelmed with inferiority complex because over the centuries, they have been abused, treated as animals exploited to the full by their black ancestors as well as whites and Arab races. Is their any model black country, which can be cited as example. The president of America is also a cross bred black . So, how to bridge that inferiority. The cheapest and ugliest way is to attach yourself to whites especially whores, ******* junkies and so forth.

Without health there is no superior strength, just google the number of blacks in relation to Aids, Diabetes and other debilitating diseases and you would get the answer. Bulls are in every race, certainly not the prerogative of the black race.

God made you black, gave you the rhythm, so be proud of it, go beyond your cock to be something!

Clearly insecurity and anger in the above post. Also, probably someone who signed onto this site to troll and provide 'soft disruption' (under the guise of an 'alternative perspective').

Clearly insecurity and anger in the above post. Also, probably someone who signed onto this site to troll and provide 'soft disruption' (under the guise of an 'alternative perspective').
Facts hurt, Instead of answering my question, in relation to giving example of any model black country, insecure people who derive security from the length of their cock or insecurity from its lack of size are calling me a troll, how sad!

Read the following piece to know about the superior health of Blacks

HIV and AIDS Disproportionately Affect Blacks

Among all racial/ethnic groups, African Americans bear the greatest burden of HIV in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 16 black men and 1 in 32 black women will be diagnosed with HIV infection during their lifetimes. In 2009, blacks made up 14% of the US population but accounted for nearly half (44%) of all new HIV infections. Recent CDC data showed an alarming 48% increase in new HIV infections from 2006 to 2009 among young, black men who have sex with men (MSM), aged 13 to 29 years. Black women, most of whom are infected through heterosexual contact, are far more affected by HIV than women of other races. The rate of new HIV infections for black women is more than 15 times as high as that of white women, and more than 3 times as high as that of Latino women.
Today, we have many more opportunities than ever before to reduce the disproportionate burden that black men, women, and young adults bear. Working together with state and local public health agencies, black communities, and other partners in the public and private sectors, CDC has stepped up efforts to address the HIV epidemic in black communities. One of these efforts is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD). NBHAAD is directed, planned, and organized by the Strategic Leadership Council, a group of organizations that partner with CDC to mobilize communities across the country to fight HIV and lessen its impact on black communities.Follow the link to read the full article

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/BlackHIVAIDSAwareness/

Facts hurt, Instead of answering my question, in relation to giving example of any model black country, insecure people who derive security from the length of their cock or insecurity from its lack of size are calling me a troll, how sad!

Read the following piece to know about the superior health of Blacks

HIV and AIDS Disproportionately Affect Blacks

Among all racial/ethnic groups, African Americans bear the greatest burden of HIV in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 16 black men and 1 in 32 black women will be diagnosed with HIV infection during their lifetimes. In 2009, blacks made up 14% of the US population but accounted for nearly half (44%) of all new HIV infections. Recent CDC data showed an alarming 48% increase in new HIV infections from 2006 to 2009 among young, black men who have sex with men (MSM), aged 13 to 29 years. Black women, most of whom are infected through heterosexual contact, are far more affected by HIV than women of other races. The rate of new HIV infections for black women is more than 15 times as high as that of white women, and more than 3 times as high as that of Latino women.
Today, we have many more opportunities than ever before to reduce the disproportionate burden that black men, women, and young adults bear. Working together with state and local public health agencies, black communities, and other partners in the public and private sectors, CDC has stepped up efforts to address the HIV epidemic in black communities. One of these efforts is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD). NBHAAD is directed, planned, and organized by the Strategic Leadership Council, a group of organizations that partner with CDC to mobilize communities across the country to fight HIV and lessen its impact on black communities.Follow the link to read the full article

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/BlackHIVAIDSAwareness/

Yup. HIV rate is higher (for black/brown people all over the world). I can believe that. Doesn't take away from the glaringly obvious point that I made about you -- that you are a very insecure and sad lil fella.

1. As a reader of American history/politics/sociology: I must confess that I have learned to take any US Government 'statistics on race' with a MAJOR grain of salt -- and keenly observe that ' certain statistics' are ALWAYS repeated by the mainstream media (owned/operated by White Males).

2. For context: I do NOT believe that White Males are generally cucks, sissy-bois, and closet-homos.

3. For context: I do NOT believe that all White Women secretly 'crave black cocks'.

4. As for your US government research: I do find the high level of '*******' committed by WMs (ever watch "To Catch a Predator/Dateline NBC"?) and adult+teen sex committed by WFs (weekly parade of attractive, often married, high school teachers caught having sex with skinny, pimple-faced males) to be worthy of serious US government research. Interestingly, these 'statistics' are never mentioned.

I think black guys are just much more confident. When they look at me they don't look away like white guys do. Black guys make me feel like I should be with them. And the way they talk to me is sometimes overwhelming but i like it

Black people are overwhelmed with inferiority complex...

If you have even been in a room with Black Males and White Males, I can assure you that Black Males feel NO inferiority towards White Males.

However, I can assure you this: Whenever Black Males walk into a room where White Males and White Females are in attendance (e.g. bar, nightclub, college party), White Males routinely display an amazing degree of discomfort and fear (e.g. immediate cornering of White Females, hand grabbing of White Females, threatening gazes towards White Females, 'disapproving' body-language towards White Females).

Black Males never feel the need to 'cock-block or shield' their Black Females from the sexual advances of White Males.

The ONLY thing White Males have that Black Males want is their money -- and that's it dude.

I think black guys are just much more confident. When they look at me they don't look away like white guys do. Black guys make me feel like I should be with them. And the way they talk to me is sometimes overwhelming but i like it

I totally agree!

There are many white bois that need to work on keeping their own dicks out of many white girls and instead work on getting the black mans dick in them. They should work hard to get at least one white girl her first black dick but preferably many more than just one.

Sounds fair to me!!

That sounds well with me. Just as long as they remember where their place is and they keep to it.

Yup. HIV rate is higher (for black/brown people all over the world). I can believe that. Doesn't take away from the glaringly obvious point that I made about you -- that you are a very insecure and sad lil fella.

1. As a reader of American history/politics/sociology: I must confess that I have learned to take any US Government 'statistics on race' with a MAJOR grain of salt -- and keenly observe that ' certain statistics' are ALWAYS repeated by the mainstream media (owned/operated by White Males).

2. For context: I do NOT believe that White Males are generally cucks, sissy-bois, and closet-homos.

3. For context: I do NOT believe that all White Women secretly 'crave black cocks'.

4. As for your US government research: I do find the high level of '*******' committed by WMs (ever watch "To Catch a Predator/Dateline NBC"?) and adult+teen sex committed by WFs (weekly parade of attractive, often married, high school teachers caught having sex with skinny, pimple-faced males) to be worthy of serious US government research. Interestingly, these 'statistics' are never mentioned.
If you want to take the research of US government with a grain of salt. Then you should not believe in the statistics that the Chinese outsmart the whites in Mathematics and other forms of Numeracy. For your introspection, this was also done by Whites. How many researchers are in the black community, how many countries in Africa, can be called model countries. You would never answer that question because you are programmed to call anybody a racist who calls a spade a spade. Asians have smaller Aids numbers is that also a conspiracy. I suggest instead of being a closet reader, broaden your horizons by reading world history and the contributions of Blacks. Your deep insecurity springs from the fact that you belong to a community who is outsmarted by immigrants. The Chinese, The Indians do not complain or brood, they work hard and outperform whites. Black people are abused and would be exploited because they are masters in the art of covering their weaknesses or basking in vacuous glory. You think I am sad--I am not. Actually, I am amazed to find people like you who after encountering the truth, distort it by saying "certain statistics". President Obama is the head of US government, I think you should know that. So, you should take him with a grain of salt.

If you want to take the research of US government with a grain of salt. Then you should not believe in the statistics that the Chinese outsmart the whites in Mathematics and other forms of Numeracy. For your introspection, this was also done by Whites. How many researchers are in the black community, how many countries in Africa, can be called model countries. You would never answer that question because you are programmed to call anybody a racist who calls a spade a spade. Asians have smaller Aids numbers is that also a conspiracy. I suggest instead of being a closet reader, broaden your horizons by reading world history and the contributions of Blacks. Your deep insecurity springs from the fact that you belong to a community who is outsmarted by immigrants. The Chinese, The Indians do not complain or brood, they work hard and outperform whites. Black people are abused and would be exploited because they are masters in the art of covering their weaknesses or basking in vacuous glory. You think I am sad--I am not. Actually, I am amazed to find people like you who after encountering the truth, distort it by saying "certain statistics". President Obama is the head of US government, I think you should know that. So, you should take him with a grain of salt.

Your diatribe was pointless (I didn't read it, simply scanned it for 'typical' keywords). Yes, I still take certain US Government 'race statistics' (also, pre-War polls, economic forecasts, unemployment numbers, corporate environmental pollution numbers, etc) with a MAJOR grain of salt. Yes, I still see you as a sad lil fella.

You even included President Barack Obama (a half-White man, raised exclusively by his White mom and 2 White grandparents) into your little temper tantrum . Really? Lol!

I typically ignore 'infiltrator trolls' like yourself, but I found your obvious insecurity and raging frustration towards Black Males to be extremely entertaining. Now I'm bored with you, so I'm done.

Now I must apologize to the other thread posters for wasting their space to entertain myself at your expense.......:oops:

Your diatribe was pointless (I didn't read it, simply scanned it for 'typical' keywords). Yes, I still take certain US Government 'race statistics' (also, pre-War polls, economic forecasts, unemployment numbers, corporate environmental pollution numbers, etc) with a MAJOR grain of salt. Yes, I still see you as a sad lil fella.

You even included President Barack Obama (a half-White man, raised exclusively by his White mom and 2 White grandparents) into your little temper tantrum . Really? Lol!

I typically ignore 'infiltrator trolls' like yourself, but I found your obvious insecurity and raging frustration towards Black Males to be extremely entertaining. Now I'm bored with you, so I'm done.

Now I must apologize to the other thread posters for wasting their space to entertain myself at your expense.......:oops:
Actually, that is the right course of action because you are not worthy enough, so I cannot say I am bored with you. To get bored needs worth and you are worthless. Secondly, you use the word 'little' or 'lil' whatever the level of language many times, actually this word encompasses your whole personality.

Back