The submissiveness of whites

Karla, I am sooooooo glad that you posted this, and am wondering what white women will write in response! There is something abstract and palpable about Black men and white women in this regard. And speaking as a white man, this is a one way street. Black women have no such feeling of deference to white men. Further, on all the cuckold site and forums I watch it is a preponderance of white men that seek to be cuckolded and rarely a Black male. In my own case I would be MUCH more comfortable if my wife (I am single seeking) were cuckolding me with a Black man rather than a white one. For me it has something to do with the taboo and especially the chance of her getting pregnant, thus 'outing' me.

Anyway, I write erotica that is cuckoldry themed with Black males and white women. I used to post on Literotica until the hate mail got out of control. You can see my stories here:

Literotica.com - Members - nocluescooby - Submissions

The Cathleen Encouraged series might be of special interest. Please feel free to contact me here if you would care to offer any thoughts from a female perspective on this topic.

Thanks

P.S. I checked out your photo album . . . you are a SERIOUS hottie!!!!! Thank you for posting!!!!

You have some great erotic writtings!!!

Thanks catalist121! The only problem with Literotica is the way that they let people flame authors. Fact is that there are a lot of people on that site that hate cuckoldry, ESPECIALLY Black into white. Because of this I stopped posting over there.

Thanks catalist121! The only problem with Literotica is the way that they let people flame authors. Fact is that there are a lot of people on that site that hate cuckoldry, ESPECIALLY Black into white. Because of this I stopped posting over there.

Their loss!

I am curious about the submissivenes white women feel around black men. Is it the effective way black men project superiority to others that does the trick?

White men say the same words, but white women, white wives especially seem to accept their role as under the domination of blacks with enthusiasm and relish. When she is commanded to kneel and suck I see little hesitation, and it doesn't take more than a glance to let her know I wasn't just asking.

White men, even those who profess to be dom seem to fold at the slightest sign of a clash with a black alpha male. Hell, I've used the 'fear' to deal with situations in line at the movies with the same attitude I give to a husband who shows signs of interfering with the use of his wife once we start.

Women, what is it that makes you submit to the black man's cock?

For me, its still the taboo part of an interracial relationship or even a sexual encounter, for that matter. I have been with some black men that were very dominant, and that really does it for me. I can get love and companionship from my boyfriend. Sometimes, I just want raw carnal sex. When I'm with a hung black bull, I KNOW I'm gonna get fucked!

I have to admit that it is a huge turn on for me knowing that our white females turn from dominant and in control with whites to complete submissive slaves for the black man. Knowing that the black man can, has and will make our white girls do things that we can never see them do or have them do it for us.

Another turn on for me is when a white female doms me, makes me follow her rules and makes me do whatever she says and then goes to the black man and has that done to her by him.

I have to admit that it is a huge turn on for me knowing that our white females turn from dominant and in control with whites to complete submissive slaves for the black man. Knowing that the black man can, has and will make our white girls do things that we can never see them do or have them do it for us.

Another turn on for me is when a white female doms me, makes me follow her rules and makes me do whatever she says and then goes to the black man and has that done to her by him.
Sounds just like my girl!!!!!

For me it's all about giving myself to black men.
Until you have been fucked hard and rough by a black guy,you will never understand why us white women
crave it so much.
I have never had a black guy ask me ......'can i come in your mouth'....they just do it!
I have never had a black guy ask me......'is it ok if i come inside you'!.... they just do it!
I do have a white bf but im only with him because he treats me well and looks after me,i'm not with
him because he's a good fuck.

That was well said madsey and I agree totally.

It is a turn on for me knowing that the black man can effortlessly get from the white female, what I can not get or am not allowed to have. I am ****** to imagine in my mind what it would be like to do the things to a white female that he has already done. There is no wondering in his mind because all he has to do in his mind is pull up the memory banks from when he actually did it to her or made her do whatever he told her to do.

That was well said madsey and I agree totally.

It is a turn on for me knowing that the black man can effortlessly get from the white female, what I can not get or am not allowed to have. I am ****** to imagine in my mind what it would be like to do the things to a white female that he has already done. There is no wondering in his mind because all he has to do in his mind is pull up the memory banks from when he actually did it to her or made her do whatever he told her to do.

when a whiteguy makes a pass at a hot white babe, she gives that "no nonsense disgusted look" and tells him to fuck off. But when a black stud cames right out and tells her he wants some pussy looks around to see if anyones around and if the coast is clear she become submissive to him.

Sorry should have worded it a little differently....wouldnt be submissive to any female..white or black and would only be submissive to a white or black guy that i found attractive. Also when a black guy talks dirty it sounds hot and he seems sincere....when a white guy says it...a lot of times it sounds gross.

I can sure understand that. I am sort of the same way in that I can be submissive to any female plus a black guy but in no way I would or could be sub to a white guy. So I could see how it would be hard for you to be sub to another female.

Asian women are torn between modernity and feminism and their century old custom to obey to men. Women rebel against their husband but need to obey to a man that they are not living with. black men fill that void, Balck men with their size and their big cocks command fear and submission
i agree with u

That's the same thing with me there. I too do post stuff at Literotica. My author user-name is Dsoul. I've probably received more hate and scathing reviews than anyone in there.

That's the same thing with me there. I too do post stuff at Literotica. My author user-name is Dsoul. I've probably received more hate and scathing reviews than anyone in there.
Yeah, I got sick of the haters and stopped posting there. My old user name was nocluescooby. I was contacted by an ebook publisher who saw my work there and now publish under Tempesto. The situation is much better because haters won't spend money to harass and people into it are the only ones that write.

Yeah, I got sick of the haters and stopped posting there. My old user name was nocluescooby. I was contacted by an ebook publisher who saw my work there and now publish under Tempesto. The situation is much better because haters won't spend money to harass and people into it are the only ones that write.

For every story I post there I get a hundred negative comments. At one time I got depressed and wanted to quite the place. Except people kept writing to me asking to post more. Even now I haven't made my mind up of not being there anymore. It's disgusting that Literotica allows all of that.

I read through a few of the responses to that,and didn't find much that I could agree with.My favorite position is missionary with a bbc in me.Does that make me submissive?Probably to some degree,but I won't give any man much time if he is abusive.I'm a size queen for sure,but give me a nice guy with a big dick.I love big cocks,and a lot more of those come in black!

I read through a few of the responses to that,and didn't find much that I could agree with.My favorite position is missionary with a bbc in me.Does that make me submissive?Probably to some degree,but I won't give any man much time if he is abusive.I'm a size queen for sure,but give me a nice guy with a big dick.I love big cocks,and a lot more of those come in black!

Any abusive Black man isn't worth his salt having you. I might seem dominant but I never ******* myself upon anyone. Only when invited and given free reign. And even then I'm always respectful, never hurtful.

I don't see myself as being particularly submissive with black men. At least not any more than what I consider to be a normal female role. Nor am I dominate in any way with my husband. People are really interesting and facinating. And did I say different?

Back