Sin or just natural sex?

When a woman goes black were should husband be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as you don't have concerns about eternal life, I say "******* one for me, too!"
If you're wrong, however, maybe someone will send you down an occasional sip from that "cup of life" of yours once you get checked in to your new, eternal digs ... ;)
As I recall it is never too late to repent. ;)

Faith is just that faith, the majority of the human race believe in things that exist only in their mind and teachings.It also explains how a lot of politicians get elected

The Ten Commandments are really the short form, as I recall in Leviticus there are around 280 or 290 commandments. Apparently God wasn't having much luck with the long form. As I recall one of them was a prohibition on tattoo's

Faith is just that faith, the majority of the human race believe in things that exist only in their mind and teachings.It also explains how a lot of politicians get elected

The Ten Commandments are really the short form, as I recall in Leviticus there are around 280 or 290 commandments. Apparently God wasn't having much luck with the long form. As I recall one of them was a prohibition on tattoo's

Talk to your local Jewish Temple. I am sure they can give you the skinny on Leviticus. lol.

And i love your comment about how politicians get elected. Explains a lot.

Talk to your local Jewish Temple. I am sure they can give you the skinny on Leviticus. lol.

I think you are referring to Deuteronomy, which means "second law" in Greek, and Jews are prohibited from getting tattoos.

I don't mind a husband being in the same room while I have fun with his wife...it excites some woman to have an audience and it being there husband must be even more of a thrill

OK, so here's a test for the biblical scholars: when he returned from the mountain with the tablets of stone to find his people partying and praying to idols, didn't Noah smash one of the tablets to the ground in anger causing God to forbid him from seeing the promised land? Doesn't that also mean that originally there where more than the Ten Commandments which were on the remaining two unbroken stones?

I think you are referring to Deuteronomy, which means "second law" in Greek, and Jews are prohibited from getting tattoos.
Deuteronomy is interesting but in case I definitely mean Leviticus. In Minneapolis Minn there is a tattoo shop called Leviticus Tattoo's or something like that. In a display case they have a Bible open to Leviticus with admonition about tattoo's noted.

OK, so here's a test for the biblical scholars: when he returned from the mountain with the tablets of stone to find his people partying and praying to idols, didn't Noah smash one of the tablets to the ground in anger causing God to forbid him from seeing the promised land? Doesn't that also mean that originally there where more than the Ten Commandments which were on the remaining two unbroken stones?

Actually the bible never specifies that there are TEN commandments, it only refers to "the commandments" (Deuteronomy 5:22). It does mention that Noah (actually Charleston Heston) had 3 tablets, and broke one ... it doesn't say Noah intentionally broke the 3rd tablet. Charleston Heston was a wimp anyways ... And, just because there are 5 commandments on each existing stone, doesn't mean the stone that got broken had another 5 commandments ... it could have been just 2 or 3 or whatever commandments + maybe it had God's signature ... who knows. ;)
I'm thinking that Noah (Charleston Heston again) intentionally broke the 3rd tablet that had the commandments about "not eating pussy" or "masturbating" and "white women fucking black men" and such ... what do you think? :)

Deuteronomy is interesting but in case I definitely mean Leviticus. In Minneapolis Minn there is a tattoo shop called Leviticus Tattoo's or something like that. In a display case they have a Bible open to Leviticus with admonition about tattoo's noted.

Maybe it is just me, but I would steer clear of that tatoo shop. lol.

Sorry. My mom is the one who speaks Jewish and coignae greek. She has specifically studied this for a reason. She wants to understand and she thinks modern media has no clue. She is right.

Actually the bible never specifies that there are TEN commandments, it only refers to "the commandments" (Deuteronomy 5:22). It does mention that Noah (actually Charleston Heston) had 3 tablets, and broke one ... it doesn't say Noah intentionally broke the 3rd tablet. Charleston Heston was a wimp anyways ... And, just because there are 5 commandments on each existing stone, doesn't mean the stone that got broken had another 5 commandments ... it could have been just 2 or 3 or whatever commandments + maybe it had God's signature ... who knows. ;)
I'm thinking that Noah (Charleston Heston again) intentionally broke the 3rd tablet that had the commandments about "not eating pussy" or "masturbating" and "white women fucking black men" and such ... what do you think? :)

BUZZZZZ!

Noah (John Huston) didn't have anything to do with the Commandments, he built a boat and went fishin'. ;):D

BUZZZZZ!

Noah (John Huston) didn't have anything to do with the Commandments, he built a boat and went fishin'. ;):D

Oh yeah, that's what i heard! I meant Moses, damn it all to hell ... I'm getting my characters mixed up again ... its that last margarita I just had and the sun. :)

Wait, wasn't it Jonah that went fishing? Now I'm confused ... :cry:

Noah built an ark, Moses went up and down the mountain hauling back tablets of stone. He probably wished they had papyrus it would have been a lot lighter

Without sounding too flippant, it should be noted that most of the Jews were partying and having a good time ignoring the Commandments and apparently most of them made it to the Promised Land. Moses dragged his ass up and down the mountain hauling what had to have been a significant load of stone tablets. He gets pissed off and breaks or damages some of the tablets and now he get to see the promised land but doesn't get to go there.

Without sounding too flippant, it should be noted that most of the Jews were partying and having a good time ignoring the Commandments and apparently most of them made it to the Promised Land. Moses dragged his ass up and down the mountain hauling what had to have been a significant load of stone tablets. He gets pissed off and breaks or damages some of the tablets and now he get to see the promised land but doesn't get to go there.

Not flippant at all, I got a good laugh at that line.

Noah built an ark, Moses went up and down the mountain hauling back tablets of stone. He probably wished they had papyrus it would have been a lot lighter

I don't know, Moses (Charlton Heston) looked pretty muscular in The Ten Commandments. Maybe he should have had Joshua the Stone Cutter (John Derek) carry them, he looked pretty ripped and he was used to the heavy lifting.

Back