Sin or just natural sex?

When a woman goes black were should husband be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After a conversation with a co-worker I have a few questions. First I should say that both me and my husband are open to a ir life with a bull. If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin? Is it ok for me to do all I want to a bull including licking/sucking cock and balls with my husband looking or should I ask him to leave? Please do not start a nasty debate on religion.

Oh Dear! :eek: In all the excitement of the nasty religious debate, I never did reply to the OP.

I would have to say that it would only be a sin to ask your husband to leave, UNLESS you videoed all the action for him to watch later. :D

I for one like that people are willing to talk about subjects besides the obvious on this and other sites, *******, touch down Notre Dame, now what was I saying!

I go to my church n i pray to god bbut god give us everythinng and nice feeling from love an from sex libido. Be happy and nice feeling is not sin. Lots bad peple killing and hurt and do bad for they religion. This is not from god this is from bad man this my believe it.. if i got do wrong with sexy thinking or play i say sorry my god n he forgive me an he say be gap
Y nn make good feeling in the world. This me. Hope is ok for everyone. Dont be fighting about that pleade. Hehe smiling to evetyone.

On one hand, "sin" and "morality" don't really exist. On the other hand, truth is what stands the test of time. In other words, there are certain actions/disciplines that result in a "better" life ("better" being defined as situations/contexts/life occurrences that most humans would consider advantageous).

I don't live all of my life by religious practices, but I am very spiritual, and have found certain religiously-inspired practices to be quite beneficial for me.

As far as my belief system goes, I would say that the situation you described and the whole sexually promiscuous lifestyle in general, for me, is unsustainable. It's a short-term foray into experience for the sake of experience. It is where my path has taken me, my learning is taking me.

I view God as everything, and as I resign myself to the spiritual path, I accept that "everything" includes things that would often be considered "immoral." -shrugs- It is what it is.

Religion is all a matter of belief. There are a lot of different faiths out there. I would guess that Christianity has the most variations. Islam and Judaism have their variations also. All the aforementioned belief systems have been subject to change and if they ever were the word of God, the hand of man has fiddled with things without a doubt over the centuries.

So if you wish to believe that you have sinned then you have.

I believe that all people should be treated with respect until they demonstrate that they don't deserve it. I think we all have the right to do as we wish as long as we don't interfere with out peoples right to do the same. Marriage is partnership not ownership. I try hard to do no harm. Our lives are very finite and I think part of that finite time should be spent giving and getting pleasure. Personally I am not going to agonize over whether some deity that may or may not exist approves of my actions on a minute basis.

Yes I know I have an acquaintance who has already informed me that I will burn in Hell for my beliefs or lack there of. So if anyone wishes to lambast me I probably have already heard it.

sorry me asking silly question but why did my god give me clitoris for nice feeling but he not give it to ******* but some bad men in religion say must cut off my clitoris that god give me. oh an why he cut of the skin on bbc tha god made. so they think they better than my god. its bullsit too me but sorry i think like it. god made me beauiful and give me libido.
to make happy.

Religion is all a matter of belief.

That's not true. Buddhism, for example, is a very scientific religion. It's non-theistic.

if they ever were the word of God

Well first of all one has to define 'God.'

I believe that all people should be treated with respect until they demonstrate that they don't deserve it.

-shrugs- I believe all people "should" be treated with respect. Period. The more hate they spew, the more anger, hate, and judgement they stir up in you, if anything the more you "should" respect them.

After a conversation with a co-worker I have a few questions. First I should say that both me and my husband are open to a ir life with a bull. If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin? Is it ok for me to do all I want to a bull including licking/sucking cock and balls with my husband looking or should I ask him to leave? Please do not start a nasty debate on religion.

gotta agree with MacNfries that using the word "sin" probably scuttles your desire to leave religion out of the discussion.

why not just ask whether folks think the propositions you put forward are wrong or bad? what do you want from this? what does your husband want? the shared goals and the understanding you have with him should dictate what's right or wrong, what works for you or doesn't. you're both adults and this is about you engaging in adult activity with another adult.

to my way of thinking nothing you do with another man is wrong if your husband knows, if he supports you in it, and all the more so if he enjoys it also. whether he watches or not is something for the two to you to work out, but why would you ask him to leave for a particular thing that's a normal part of foreplay/sex between horny consenting mutually attracted individuals? too much for him, you worry? too uncomfortable for you to express yourself freely with someone else in front of him? you'll want to figure these things out if you want to maximize the potential for enjoyment for all three of you.

would you like him to watch you having sex with another man?

Last edited:
I don't think is a sin. Is sex, and sex is natural. it's a way I live sex life with my hubby. Hubby is with me so I don't be even unfaithful to him. I really don't see the sin in that.

It's no sin that you have sex with a black male. It's a blessing for you and for your husband. I think you should let him watch.

Blacked_com_Ally_Tate_-_Hot_Naughty_Sister_Takes_a_BBC_(108x)_3000px_(14-08-2016)_068.jpg

Back