The first time meet, I am bit nervous as a bull..

reality250

Male
From
Austria
Hi there,

I am chatting here with a husband since one month now. We discussed all our fantasies and he is excited as well.

My main issue is: I don't know where to meet for the first time?

My plan was to go for a walk and then ******* something.. where it will transition to me touching her and kissing... etc

I am not black, I am turkish and we live in austria in Europe. where people are not that much open like in States...

I only was once in a swingerclub and it was obvious that she was into me, that was a huge indicator why I went to her and start a conversation.

But in this case I do not know her at all--- and I am 33 and she is 43 which is not a problem but I am still a bit nervous and do not know how/where to start--

Is there any structure about the first time.. should I only talk about sexual (obviously?) topics? #

or should I just be my self? But I guess I have to lead the convo... here?

Should I meet them all 2 ? or just with her alone?

I am bit confused how to make an overall structure... since he expects me doing everything. He just wants to experience it passively. which is okay. but I do not even know her...

I prefer to meet the both of you first break the ice , set minds at ease, and see if this really want you want not just a fleeting fantasy. Talk about boundaries like and dislikes. Have a lil fun out
Side bedroom to start fun open relationship with each other and get her comfortable and accepting of what about happen. If you to a professionals and require discreet fun we will set the appropriate boundaries and move forward. Meet for private dinner where I’d sit close to her and get to know her my intimately and again get comfortable with me and see if she actually like me and the idea of me be intimate with her and move forward if the vibe is right not just ok but right.

Hi there,

I am chatting here with a husband since one month now. We discussed all our fantasies and he is excited as well.

My main issue is: I don't know where to meet for the first time?

My plan was to go for a walk and then ******* something.. where it will transition to me touching her and kissing... etc

I am not black, I am turkish and we live in austria in Europe. where people are not that much open like in States...

I only was once in a swingerclub and it was obvious that she was into me, that was a huge indicator why I went to her and start a conversation.

But in this case I do not know her at all--- and I am 33 and she is 43 which is not a problem but I am still a bit nervous and do not know how/where to start--

Is there any structure about the first time.. should I only talk about sexual (obviously?) topics? #

or should I just be my self? But I guess I have to lead the convo... here?

Should I meet them all 2 ? or just with her alone?

I am bit confused how to make an overall structure... since he expects me doing everything. He just wants to experience it passively. which is okay. but I do not even know her...
Yeah go for it.

I prefer to meet the both of you first break the ice , set minds at ease, and see if this really want you want not just a fleeting fantasy. Talk about boundaries like and dislikes. Have a lil fun out
Side bedroom to start fun open relationship with each other and get her comfortable and accepting of what about happen. If you to a professionals and require discreet fun we will set the appropriate boundaries and move forward. Meet for private dinner where I’d sit close to her and get to know her my intimately and again get comfortable with me and see if she actually like me and the idea of me be intimate with her and move forward if the vibe is right not just ok but right.
Ich bin ein erfahrener bbc & lebe in Wien, wenn du echtInteresse daran hast, kannst du mich dann ruhig anschreiben und wir es ausmachen beziehungsweise deine träume verwirklichen

Back