Sin or just natural sex?

When a woman goes black were should husband be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like MY response to Pea better ... he's just "playing" us both! If I'm gonna waste my time, its not going to be on this subject with a disbeliever ... I'll stoke the fire when he gets there, unless I'm there with him ... lol!

See, that's the thing. Religious types generally don't like to discuss/debate such things with people who don't believe as they do. Why is that?

Excuse me, but that would be in HER own image.
A male doesn't have the sense of humor to create something that pisses out of the same thing that gives it pleasure and cause it to quit being usable for much more than pissing when it gets older.
Or to cause the male to reach his peak of sexual ability a decade before most females are interested enough to let him do anything more with it than use his hand. :bounce:

Will, I was being serious. Mostly. Read the "Good Book".

See, that's the thing. Religious types generally don't like to discuss/debate such things with people who don't believe as they do. Why is that?

Why would you say that? Many people, especially me, love debates and learning about the "other point of view".

I like MY response to Pea better ... he's just "playing" us both! If I'm gonna waste my time, its not going to be on this subject with a disbeliever ... I'll stoke the fire when he gets there, unless I'm there with him ... lol!

You might be. Car wreck or whatever. You stoke the fires, you might be using yourself as fuel. lol

I have to admit that I did enjoy the reference to Barbara Eden. Fuck, did you see that picture of her in her Jeannie costume standing next to Bubba? Still one fine looking woman!:D

Barbara Eden could be 90. She still looks incredible! ESPECIALLY in that outfit!!!!! We should all be so lucky.

Which do you think more likely?

Let's just suppose that there is a supreme infallible being and it created us in its image then what in the heck happened? A second year engineering student could have done better. Maybe we got the 1st year intern god while some other universe got the attending resident god. :(

Oh, I know! Let's just make up another rule. Let's say we're too dumb to understand the infinite wisdom of our god. That way no matter what happens god's still perfect and we're all sinners who need saving. Oh, but if we're all sinners then why would anyone even try to be good? Oh, I know! Let's make up another rule that if you confess and repent you can be forgiven and live forever in the beautiful place beyond death. I like that. I hate the idea of death, don't you? That's a pisser and someone needs to find a way around it. I know! God can get us past that one.

But if that's true, if god can create a beautiful place and life everlasting why didn't god do that in the first place? Oh, I know. God's testing us. But didn't god know what we would do when it created us? Did god f up? I thought god was all knowing and infallible. I thought we were created in god's image? Perfect.

It's all so confusing!

Confusing it is, Pea.
However, there is absolutely no way a Master's level engineering student could have created my fiance. Not a chance in the world.
Also, believe in the bible, sin, etc. and God does not test us. Satan does.

Confusing it is, Pea.
However, there is absolutely no way a Master's level engineering student could have created my fiance. Not a chance in the world.
Also, believe in the bible, sin, etc. and God does not test us. Satan does.

I agree, seriously, no human technology to date could create the world/universe as we see it today. So, given that we don't know how all this has come about what makes a book written (and rewritten over the years) by men the definitive guide to the answers?

Agreed, in the story it is Satan who tests us. But who created Satan?

Will, I was being serious. Mostly. Read the "Good Book".

Sorry. I was joking around.
I know most modern religions are paternal rather than maternal, but it really doesn't matter to me, because in my belief system God has no gender and yet is all genders.
The "image" that we were created in has nothing to do with the physical, especially not the human form. If it did, the perfect "image" would be a hermaphrodite.

Keep in mind that, if one is to believe the old testament, each step of "Creation" was a higher level of being than the previous, which would make woman a slightly more perfect creation than man. As God is perfection, woman would represent a closer "image" than would the male form. Many early religions were maternal.

However, because I am not bound to any religion, I really don't care what the "Good Book" professes any more than I do any other denomination's version of what God is or looks like. To me, God looks like everything I see and that which I do not. An image that is representative of God is virtually impossible as how does one even begin to comprehend what "everything" could possibly look like?

I agree, seriously, no human technology to date could create the world/universe as we see it today. So, given that we don't know how all this has come about what makes a book written (and rewritten over the years) by men the definitive guide to the answers?

God. God IS everything.

For anyone else that missed it, Noah was the test.
I intentionally threw the wrong character's name into the question to see if it would be noticed. :D

you. You. YOU!!!! DEVIL'S ADVOCATE!!!!! lol

Pea,
I was specifically talking about my fiance. lol. NO being could have ever created something that perfect. If only she saw herself as I do, her head would not fit in this universe because of the arrogance. lol. To be serious, she is so very beautiful, but because of things that happened to her when she was younger, she actually sees herself as ugly.
NOW, getting back to the subject at hand.
Those are several things that have moved me away from religion.
1. The bible. While it is a good book and teaches many valuable lessons, who says it is the authority on God and Jesus? Even the book itself says it is not!
2. Churches. Always collecting for this or that. Building Fund. Orphans in Guatemala. So why do they pass this plate around so everyone can stare at you and embarass you when you cannot afford to give?
3. Catholicism. My ex was Catholic, so is my fiance. Why do you have to tell your sins to a priest when even the Good Book says you can tell God directly? Why can only the priest pray for you, when the Good Book says you can pray to HIM directly and your prayers will be heard?

Just a few of the things that make me go hmmmm.

Sorry. I was joking around.
I know most modern religions are paternal rather than maternal, but it really doesn't matter to me, because in my belief system God has no gender and yet is all genders.
The "image" that we were created in has nothing to do with the physical, especially not the human form. If it did, the perfect "image" would be a hermaphrodite.

Keep in mind that, if one is to believe the old testament, each step of "Creation" was a higher level of being than the previous, which would make woman a slightly more perfect creation than man. As God is perfection, woman would represent a closer "image" than would the male form. Many early religions were maternal.

However, because I am not bound to any religion, I really don't care what the "Good Book" professes any more than I do any other denomination's version of what God is or looks like. To me, God looks like everything I see and that which I do not. An image that is representative of God is virtually impossible as how does one even begin to comprehend what "everything" could possibly look like?

That last is a VERY good question. But man will always try to make an image. It is what we do. Did you see the 10 part series on the bible this past spring? It was REALLY, REALLY well done. It was done by Roma Downey (Touched By An Angel fame) and her husband, Mark Burnett (Survivor creator). They took GREAT pains to stay extremely close to what was written in the Bible. I sent them a message and said they needed to make it a 100 hour series. lol.

I think it is sad so many people believe in the bible, God, etc. I pray people come to realize the world was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster. For those unaware, believers in the FSM refer to themselves as Pastafarians. Unlike the bible story, the FSM never passed down commandments...not his style. Instead he gave us 8 "I'd really rather you didn'ts". Here's the list...enjoy and try to heed their words: (keep reading...some are pretty good!)

THE EIGHT I'D REALLY RATHER YOU DIDN'TS

1. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like A Sanctimonious Holier-Than-Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.

2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.
3. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This Through You Thick Heads: Woman=Person, Man=Person. Samey-Samey. One is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal And Fuchsia.
4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off The TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.
5. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B*******.
6. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build multi million-Dollar Churches/Temples/Mosques/ Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spent (Take Your Pick): A. Ending Poverty B. Curing Diseases C. Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable. I Might Be A Complex Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM The Creator.
7. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go around Telling People I Talk To you. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?
8. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses Alot Of Leather/Lubrication/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear A CONDOM! Honestly It's A Piece Of Rubber, If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did It I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

After a conversation with a co-worker I have a few questions. First I should say that both me and my husband are open to a ir life with a bull. If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin? Is it ok for me to do all I want to a bull including licking/sucking cock and balls with my husband looking or should I ask him to leave? Please do not start a nasty debate on religion.

It's only a sin if you subscribe to certain beliefs and principles. It all depends on your moral compass. I find folks that want to do something that may be off base from their perception of morality find a way to justify their actions. so it's rely not about others as much as it is about you.

Back