HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

I remember one of the first times that I saw the symbol, I was traveling for work and was in the NYC subway and couldn't believe it. This was about 5pm leaving the city, so the car was packed, body to body. It was a jaw dropping moment. I quickly composed myself and immediately proceeded to tallk to her. Since we were basically packed like sardines, I just mentioned to her that she was wearing a beautiful QoS necklace, placed her hand on my cock, and felt her ass. To make a long story short, her wearing that necklace was the trigger I needed to approach and I ended up seeding her three times that night and once more in the morning. Over the years, I've seen that a few times here and there and have approached with mostly good results.

Vicariously, I can only fantasize that it's such an aphrodisiac for a big black bull to see a white woman, especially a white wife or gf, to have a QoS tattoo?

Likewise, I can imagine it's such a naughty and taboo thing for a white wife/gf to display on their body.

When I see the QOS tattoo on a woman my first thought is:
.That pussy exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

Whan I see a QOS tattoo as far as hubby goes my thoughts are:
.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.

Last edited:
When I see the QOS tattoo on a woman my first thought is:
.That pussy is exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

Whan I see a QOS tattoo as far as hubby goes my thoughts are:
.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.
I cant thank you enough for your beautiful reply to this post...in my eyes you certainly understand and appreciate the true meaning of why a white woman/wife proudly wears a QoS tattoo. The thought that you put into your reply shows that you are a black man in the lifestyle with class and who has a true love for white women who enjoy the IR lifestyle and show it by wearing thie QoS tattoo with honor to show thier sexual preference for black men. Yes she wants you to size her up...check her out....imagine having sex with her and approach her to comment on her QoS tattoo and show your interest in fucking her....its her way of showing who she is and what she likes.
Your thoughts on us hubs of white wives who wear the QoS tattoo is spot on .....absolute and perfect. I so much appreciate how you see us and I personally feel you couldnt be more correct in your perception of white hubs reasons and feelings why we share our beautiful white wives with black men. I am a hub who takes great pride in my white wifes lust for black men and her ways of showing it.LEFT ANKLE QoS TAT.jpgRIGHT ANKLE QoS TAT.JPGROBINS QoS TATTOO.JPG
Once again...TYVM for your thoughtful reply.

IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW BLACK MEN FEEL WHEN THEY SEE A QoS TATTOO ON A WHITE WOMAN....WHETHER HER TATTOO IS IN A PLACE WHERE IT CAN BE EASILY NOTICED OR ONLY SEEN ONCE SHE IS NAKED. ID LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES FROM BLACK MEN ON THIER FEELINGS ABOUT HER TATTOO AND THE WHITE WOMAN WHOSE WEARING IT.
Sure would make it easier for me to spot. I’d know my approach then.

IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW BLACK MEN FEEL WHEN THEY SEE A QoS TATTOO ON A WHITE WOMAN....WHETHER HER TATTOO IS IN A PLACE WHERE IT CAN BE EASILY NOTICED OR ONLY SEEN ONCE SHE IS NAKED. ID LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES FROM BLACK MEN ON THIER FEELINGS ABOUT HER TATTOO AND THE WHITE WOMAN WHOSE WEARING IT.
Its a great icebreaker. Especially when you first meet. I always ask if its temp or permanent.

I cant thank you enough for your beautiful reply to this post...in my eyes you certainly understand and appreciate the true meaning of why a white woman/wife proudly wears a QoS tattoo. The thought that you put into your reply shows that you are a black man in the lifestyle with class and who has a true love for white women who enjoy the IR lifestyle and show it by wearing thie QoS tattoo with honor to show thier sexual preference for black men. Yes she wants you to size her up...check her out....imagine having sex with her and approach her to comment on her QoS tattoo and show your interest in fucking her....its her way of showing who she is and what she likes.
Your thoughts on us hubs of white wives who wear the QoS tattoo is spot on .....absolute and perfect. I so much appreciate how you see us and I personally feel you couldnt be more correct in your perception of white hubs reasons and feelings why we share our beautiful white wives with black men. I am a hub who takes great pride in my white wifes lust for black men and her ways of showing it.View attachment 3319248View attachment 3319249View attachment 3319250
Once again...TYVM for your thoughtful reply.
Hey thank you for your kindness bro if more did that there would be more love than war. Also thanks for taking pride in your beautiful wifes lust and her love for the brotha's and allowing her to act on it. The best way that we can thank you and show our appreciation to you is to take that lovely hotwife of yours and show her that we lust for her too, that we want to pleasure her and fulfill all of her desires and show her the time of her life because hubby cares. We all have our part in making the lifestyle the success that is and it's only growing because more and more husbands like you are taking a vested interest in the needs and desires of their wives. Jay.

By the way your wife is hot man. Thanks for the images. I took a look at you media pictures. I've sized that fine ass up too! 😍

Back