HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

Even tho my wifes permanent true QoS tattoo is above her pussy and is only admired by black men who have the opportunity to get naked with her...the tattoos she wears above each ankle are good representations of her desire for black men and do get noticed. Her QoS tat above her pussy can be seen when she wears a bikini which is incredibly hot. Ive seen some black men checking it out on the beach but non have yet to approach her there about it. Given time it will happen Im sure.BEACH (4).jpg

Hey thank you for your kindness bro if more did that there would be more love than war. Also thanks for taking pride in your beautiful wifes lust and her love for the brotha's and allowing her to act on it. The best way that we can thank you and show our appreciation to you is to take that lovely hotwife of yours and show her that we lust for her too, that we want to pleasure her and fulfill all of her desires and show her the time of her life because hubby cares. We all have our part in making the lifestyle the success that is and it's only growing because more and more husbands like you are taking a vested interest in the needs and desires of their wives. Jay.

By the way your wife is hot man. Thanks for the images. I took a look at you media pictures. I've sized that fine ass up too! 😍
Jay

Once again i love your response and thoughts....brothas like yourself are who make the IR lifestyle so beautiful for white couples who enjoy sharing our loving wives with black men. When the white wife and her husband are on the same page as we are about her lust for black men it creates a strong inseperable bond between us. But this can only happen when we meet great brothas like yourself to fill her needs and desires to be blackened which she needs so badly. I kind of see it as a team effort.....the wife....the husband and the black man all working together to make this beautiful scenerio possible.
Im glad you like Robin...your compliments are greatly appreciated. I take great pride in posting her pics and videos for others to enjoy. LOL yes she does have a fine ass!!!!! :qos::sex:

When I see the QOS tattoo on a woman my first thought is:
.That pussy exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

Whan I see a QOS tattoo as far as hubby goes my thoughts are:
.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.

:cool:

Exactly ....and thank you!

We always hope the tattoo (currently temporary type) elicits that response, and excites our new friends! :giggle:

View media item 16527

Please login or become a member to view

Contessa`s qos tatooes
Very nice!

I've never seen it in the wild but if I did I would not pass on the opportunity to shoot my shot.

Ideally I'd love to find it on vacation and have a good experience to talent the trip by.

.That pussy exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.
🙏🙏🙏

IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW BLACK MEN FEEL WHEN THEY SEE A QoS TATTOO ON A WHITE WOMAN....WHETHER HER TATTOO IS IN A PLACE WHERE IT CAN BE EASILY NOTICED OR ONLY SEEN ONCE SHE IS NAKED. ID LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES FROM BLACK MEN ON THIER FEELINGS ABOUT HER TATTOO AND THE WHITE WOMAN WHOSE WEARING IT.
It doesn’t bother me one bit. I’m not sure if I’ve meet a white women in person who has a tattoo like that but I’ll sense that she’s into certain type of men or she likes to play with cards 😅♠️💯

I'm a white pervert and I've never actually seen one in public, not have I even thought I seen one. :( ......but I do look and imagine them on the bitches daily !!

.You're a cool MF man!
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back