HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

What’s the long?
A woman who has a sexual preference for extremely well hung, athletic black men-commonly referred to as Bulls. The spade symbol often inset with an upper case Q is often worn on clothing, jewelry or tattooed to signify this preference.

Typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with multiple(2 or more) well hung black males at a time, on a frequent basis. The woman is typically a swinger and engages in sex with the permission of her husband. The wife
may maintain one or more steady lovers and refer them as her "boyfriend", "her bull" or that she is "black-owned". Frequently the husband and wife film the wife's escapades for future enjoyment.

The term is also used for single white women that only date black men. so there are variations but all the same issue white women who mate with black men

A woman who has a sexual preference for extremely well hung, athletic black men-commonly referred to as Bulls. The spade symbol often inset with an upper case Q is often worn on clothing, jewelry or tattooed to signify this preference.

Typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with multiple(2 or more) well hung black males at a time, on a frequent basis. The woman is typically a swinger and engages in sex with the permission of her husband. The wife
may maintain one or more steady lovers and refer them as her "boyfriend", "her bull" or that she is "black-owned". Frequently the husband and wife film the wife's escapades for future enjoyment.

The term is also used for single white women that only date black men. so there are variations but all the same issue white women who mate with black men
So is there like a way you can find these women I’m in Atlanta

So is there like a way you can find these women I’m in Atlanta
yuo look for the tat or something similar usually on ankles or wrist but sometimes in more private areas but also we tend to go where there are alot of black males so its not like a guarantee but its just a clear sign that she is willing

I think another question is what do black women think when they see a QOS tat on a white woman? Wondering if it causes any tension at the bars.

I remember one of the first times that I saw the symbol, I was traveling for work and was in the NYC subway and couldn't believe it. This was about 5pm leaving the city, so the car was packed, body to body. It was a jaw dropping moment. I quickly composed myself and immediately proceeded to tallk to her. Since we were basically packed like sardines, I just mentioned to her that she was wearing a beautiful QoS necklace, placed her hand on my cock, and felt her ass. To make a long story short, her wearing that necklace was the trigger I needed to approach and I ended up seeding her three times that night and once more in the morning. Over the years, I've seen that a few times here and there and have approached with mostly good results.
That would be such an amazing experience!!! I can be shy at first and I absolutely love when guys do stuff to embarrass me and ******* me out of that and straight into slut mode.

This is actually the husband speaking but I would love to see my wife with a QOS tattoo. Love to see how much more it spices up our life even more than it is !
Do other have thoughts on this ?

• Love
Reactions: DSW
IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW BLACK MEN FEEL WHEN THEY SEE A QoS TATTOO ON A WHITE WOMAN....WHETHER HER TATTOO IS IN A PLACE WHERE IT CAN BE EASILY NOTICED OR ONLY SEEN ONCE SHE IS NAKED. ID LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES FROM BLACK MEN ON THIER FEELINGS ABOUT HER TATTOO AND THE WHITE WOMAN WHOSE WEARING IT.
My experience is that they love it. One of the first things they mention is if they see it on my ankle or boob.

When I see the QOS tattoo on a woman my first thought is:
.That pussy exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

Whan I see a QOS tattoo as far as hubby goes my thoughts are:
.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.
You have fully understood how to live the lifestyle . I Guess you play with a lot of lucky couple...

To each their own. Granted if they did have something visible showing that they are available to black men that would take a lot of guess work out of approaching white women. Not all white women want to be approached by a strong black man
The signs should be there though, through body language and approach, it’s the cuckolds job to make sure their loud and clear in what they want.

Back