HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

I cant thank you enough for your beautiful reply to this post...in my eyes you certainly understand and appreciate the true meaning of why a white woman/wife proudly wears a QoS tattoo. The thought that you put into your reply shows that you are a black man in the lifestyle with class and who has a true love for white women who enjoy the IR lifestyle and show it by wearing thie QoS tattoo with honor to show thier sexual preference for black men. Yes she wants you to size her up...check her out....imagine having sex with her and approach her to comment on her QoS tattoo and show your interest in fucking her....its her way of showing who she is and what she likes.
Your thoughts on us hubs of white wives who wear the QoS tattoo is spot on .....absolute and perfect. I so much appreciate how you see us and I personally feel you couldnt be more correct in your perception of white hubs reasons and feelings why we share our beautiful white wives with black men. I am a hub who takes great pride in my white wifes lust for black men and her ways of showing it.View attachment 3319248View attachment 3319249View attachment 3319250
Once again...TYVM for your thoughtful reply.
ooooh my yes.

When I see the QOS tattoo on a woman my first thought is:
.That pussy exists for my pleasure and that tattoo says that she wants me to know it.
.Any woman with a QOS tattoo on her body should know that the moment that a black man in the lifestyle knows that she has that tattoo on her body that he is personally going to size her up sexually and imagine scenarios where he is fucking her. So if you have a QOS tattoo on your body you need to know that the moment I learn about it that I will be thinking about fucking you!

Whan I see a QOS tattoo as far as hubby goes my thoughts are:
.You're a cool MF man!
. Hubby is a strong individual who is confident in his relationship and really cares about his wife's needs and happiness.
. A friendly guy who is one of the most generous people I could ever possibly meet.
.Lastly I thank you for sharing with the brotha's your most precious possession and being down for the cause of interracial sex, love, and happiness in the lifestyle. Just know that we appreciate your permission and having your blessing to pleasure your lovely hotwife as much as she can handle. Thanks.
Well said

IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW BLACK MEN FEEL WHEN THEY SEE A QoS TATTOO ON A WHITE WOMAN....WHETHER HER TATTOO IS IN A PLACE WHERE IT CAN BE EASILY NOTICED OR ONLY SEEN ONCE SHE IS NAKED. ID LOVE TO HEAR RESPONSES FROM BLACK MEN ON THIER FEELINGS ABOUT HER TATTOO AND THE WHITE WOMAN WHOSE WEARING IT.
I love them on white women, I'm always looking for them in public. I wish more women had them, especially in very visible places

I have had black men tell me the qos tattoo is racist so I don't wear it anymore
That's unfortunate to hear. You gotta understand not every bull is elite and not every bull is Alpha. We don't all have an understanding of what the lifestyle is about other than getting laid. How is it racist when it was black men who coined the phrase and labelled black cock loving women as "Queen of Spades"?
I have had black men tell me the qos tattoo is racist so I don't wear it anymore
It was black men who first coined the phrase in the lifestyle and labelled black cock loving white women Queen of Spades. Basically they took something that was originally racist and turned it into a term of endearment. Same thing that was done with the N-word.

See there are black who have a problem with other people saying the N-word but we will say the same to each other and worse. I don't take them seriously and in the lifestyle you probably shouldn't either. Bottom line men have creeped into the lifestyle just to get laid and have no idea of who the lifestyle is for or what it's all about!

You got some of the most popular bulls in the private sector of the lifestyle and in the adult industry like Shane Diesel, Richard Mann, Mr Nuttz who have actually made women say the Nword while they are fucking them and guess what none of these sensitive black dudes said anything to these bulls or the women in their videos and these guys and others are still going strong today.

That's unfortunate to hear. You gotta understand not every bull is elite and not every bull is Alpha. We don't all have an understanding of what the lifestyle is about other than getting laid. How is it racist when it was black men who coined the phrase and labelled black cock loving women as "Queen of Spades"?
It was black men who first coined the phrase in the lifestyle and labelled black cock loving white women Queen of Spades. Basically they took something that was originally racist and turned it into a term of endearment. Same thing that was done with the N-word.

See there are black who have a problem with other people saying the N-word but we will say the same to each other and worse. I don't take them seriously and in the lifestyle you probably shouldn't either. Bottom line men have creeped into the lifestyle just to get laid and have no idea of who the lifestyle is for or what it's all about!

You got some of the most popular bulls in the private sector of the lifestyle and in the adult industry like Shane Diesel, Richard Mann, Mr Nuttz who have actually made women say the Nword while they are fucking them and guess what none of these sensitive black dudes said anything to these bulls or the women in their videos and these guys and others are still going strong today.
I understand that there are different opinions and that its a difficult issue for alot of people. I only ever wore a temp one when i was sou looking. But i try to to offend the same men i am trying so hard to sleep with so it kinda puts me in a difficult position.

Back