Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

I absolutely agree with this.

I've been tempted to offer to pay for any real QoS women to get the tats, in fact. I'm a huge believer in showing off your QoS status.
Iā€™ve had some of my fans help pay for some of my tattoos. Iā€™m still planning on getting more so if anyone would like to contribute and put your money where your mouth is then yā€™all know where to find me. šŸ˜‰šŸ–¤ :qos:

This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.
Ehhhhh, What is wrong with those wanting to pretend? How many BBC does she have to take to "earn" the tat. What if it is just a bedroom fantasy or she has been with one, or like the attention it being or maybe she is hoping it will attract a certain person . Do you go up to the people flying the american flag and say you are not a true patriot unless you have done this....and who is taken the survey?

Back