Research 2: white men who submit to black men or black men who submit to white

Hi.I’m a writer with quite a few bbc stories and am thinking of creating a BNWO series about it.

Love to hear stories of white men who have sucked bbc and taken it in the ass. Why did you do it. How did it feel? I want to get into your head.

Conversely, black men who use white boys. How does it feel? What is your mindset?

Lastky, although less common love to hear about black men who prefer being bottoms to a white man and white men who are dominant to a black man,

Any stories would be great for me to write a few stories in a gated community of black and white.

Luv jasmine

I absolutely love sucking many of my wifes bbc lovers cocks and they have fucked my ass as well..i do it because I love the submissive aspect of it. Serving her lovers and totally submitting myself for their use. My wife loves to be in control of me and making me submit to her and her bulls. I absolutely love the feeling of not being able to control anything that t hey will do to me and the humiliation that they inflict on me as they use my mouth and ass. Having one in my mouth is absolutely amazing to me especially when they are so big they ******* it deep in my mouth making me gag from their size..as far as taking it my ass I won't say it doesn't hurt because it does but that adds to the submission element knowing that another man is making me sore from fucking my ass in front of my wife and sometimes I will yell and cry from their size and how hard they fuck me..the absolute greatest form of submission and humiliation that one man could endure in front of his wife and then when they cum in my ass and mark me as theirs and making me do ass to mouth afterwards to clean them up is the ultimate submission to me..so its all about sunmission to the superior man and the humiliation they will inflict on me

I'm a bisexual white man and I've been on all four sides of the racial dominance equation, I've been submissive and dominant with black men and women many times. For the purposes of your question:

When I'm submissive with black men, I feel freed in a way, as I'm able to step out of my social and sexual role as a dominant straight white male who, at least historically, is a prime example of the sort of person who has been at the top of society for generations. In submitting sexually and devoting my body to pleasing black men, who have historically occupied the opposing social space from me, I sometimes feel a sort of spiritual "rightness" as though both me and the man who is using me are engaging in a deeply erotic realignment of ourselves, as we exorcise much of the expectation and angst of living in a racially stratified and heteronormative country. The act of a white man throating a black man's cock and taking it deep in his ass and being bred is the ultimate act of sexual subversion, from a historical context, and I find it to be very empowering for both myself and the black man who's fucking me. He's reclaiming his social and sexual power, and I'm relinquishing my own to him. It makes for some incredibly powerful and erotic moments of deep connection and pleasure

When I'm dominant with black men, it's a similar but somewhat inverted dynamic. This act, while far less historically controversial, is in many ways an even more taboo act by the social standards of the modern world, and I find it can be freeing and empowering in a very different way. Similar to how it feels when I dominate black women, dominating black men is a way of refusing to be bound by the stifling socio-cultural standards of the racially stratified world we live in now; refusing to hold back my ancestral desire to sink my white cock into inviting black asses and pussies and throats the way my ancestors did simply because society expects me to feel shame and guilt at that association. Similarly, the black men (and women) who have submitted to me have shared that the act of doing what black culture and society has ingrained in them from a young age is the single most deplorable and shameful thing they can do, submitting sexually to the colonizing oppressor (especially for the men) is similarly freeing and empowering in much the way a long exhale after holding one's breath for a while can feel. Many black people harbor a deep seated sexual desire for white people for a whole host of reasons, and most people are submissive by nature regardless of the color of their skin, so being able to shake off the shame and taboo and finally give in and joyfully submit to the power of white cock can be an incredibly erotic and fulfilling experience for them and for me. By consensually replicating a sexual dynamic that our ancestors engaged in non consensually, we're taking the bite and the power out of racism in the current world, in our own personal, intimate way

Hi.I’m a writer with quite a few bbc stories and am thinking of creating a BNWO series about it.

Love to hear stories of white men who have sucked bbc and taken it in the ass. Why did you do it. How did it feel? I want to get into your head.

Conversely, black men who use white boys. How does it feel? What is your mindset?

Lastky, although less common love to hear about black men who prefer being bottoms to a white man and white men who are dominant to a black man,

Any stories would be great for me to write a few stories in a gated community of black and white.

Luv jasmine
Years ago got turned on by black men men.
Actually had a bf that wanted my mouth but couldn't wait to plunge to my depths with his thick 9" cock and I loved it. He nicknamed me his wife.
I loved his cock.

Back