Never did, and don’t think i will ever be in one. I would love to though, me and my wife fantasise about having at least 6/8 bbc fucking us both. But fantasy is one thing, and reality is a totally different thing, we would never find a crowd of big cocks willing to do that. But i can imagine, after they fuck us for an hour or two, me and my bitch kneeling on the floor, french kissing and the bunch of them jerking off and cuming in our mouths and on our faces

Hey guys. I ❤️ gangbangs! The sensation is unlike any other, but they are so hard to plan! I’d love monthly but it usually happens 4 to 5 times a year, so I have more 3 somes and solo play. I enjoy the dynamic of them all, but gangbangs are on a different level! 7 guys is the most for me to date. Hubby tried to get 10, but 3 were a no show.

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? ……it’s hard to explain. I enjoy being the center of attention and used. I ❤️ the sounds around me too

- how did you feel during & afterwards?….worn out! A feeling of accomplishment that I made all those guys cum!. My kitty felt very loose and hubby LOVES that

- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? 💯. I adore being a slut We typically play in late afternoon and I love going out in public knowing that I just got fucked be a lot of guys.

XOXO💋👸♠️
I can add that planning is tough. I was a fairly active swinger many years ago and the average bystander/lurker doesn't understand the logistics. Example 1 - A male friend and I ran ads on-line for women to play with us for a MFM. We were mature and serious, and we had a LOT of responses; mostly from married ladies who wanted play on the side. We fucked a few, and I met my primary swing bud doing this, the downside is the HOURS of work it takes. Consider you have three adults who work full time or part time on different schedules. Once we start working a lead, you have to have a full email exchange daily to try and make a date around all the schedules and other 'real world' things that pop up. At times, I on was on the PC for two hours a day, keeping things straight and in case we were working two or three ladies, revisiting each date plan daily and fixing problems. Each problem may take several email exchanges in a three-person loop. You get the idea. It was a part time job in and of itself. After about seven or eight months we quit. Yes... we had a waiting list of women who want to have threesomes, but we just could not do it. Example 2 - Swinging with my female swing bud, the same issues, but like SharingCouple75, ad in no-shows, especially if we had two males coming so by lady friend could have three men at once. Side bar issue - We were bareback swingers; no exceptions and guys would show up and start to put on a condom. We would end the date immediately and eat the cost of the room and eat the lost labor to make it all happen. Our swing ads always stated in plain language, no nicknames or hints, but a clear unambiguous statement and my friend would confirm that he understood the facts and they always said yes.

Back