HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

As i white guy I have seen a total of three QOS tattoos in my life. Never in places you would think like swing clubs or resorts. All three I saw in strip clubs on young strippers. All three tried to get me to purchase dances. The clubs were about 50 percent black guys. These ladies were having a hard time getting dances. It seemed the black guys were not interested in QOS ladies. Just saying. As for my a permanent QOS tattoo just ruined the fantasy of just maybe hooking up, so my money went else where.

Is it arousing for a black man to see a QoS tattoo on a white woman before, or when, he fucks her?

Is it especially arousing if she has done it for him? Or maybe it's a real turn-on if a white wife has a QoS in his honour?
Id love to hear replys from black men on this subject. Robin wears her QoS tattoos with pride and honor...would love to hear how black men feel about them.

would love to see it for real...any one wear on vacation to jamaica
i wonder. Jamaica is often thought of as a "Mekka" for Women and couples ISO Black men. It's hard to believe none of the tourists there ever show symbols? As a Jamaican, have you never seen "spades" or anklets on a Woman on holiday? ...that would be hard to believe, ImO.

Is it arousing for a black man to see a QoS tattoo on a white woman before, or when, he fucks her?

Is it especially arousing if she has done it for him? Or maybe it's a real turn-on if a white wife has a QoS in his honour?
these are my questions as well before i get for my wife.

As a white cuck wannabe the thought of seeing the QoS tattoo on a white female is very exciting. It kinds of put her off limits for a white male like me and, paradoxically, I find that so arousing - combined with the fact she likes big black men, that is.

I just wonder if it has the same impact on black men? Or what do white women think when they see another white woman with a QoS tattoo or anklet etc?

Back