HOW DO BLACK MEN FEEL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHO WEAR A QoS TATTOO?????

Seeing a QOS tattoo in public is very exciting. But it has to be noticeable, whats the purpose of covering it up if its meant to be seen. Only black men thats into lifestyle know what it means. To others its just regular tattoo.

Because not everyone wants their business in public.

I have never seen an actual tattoo. But I remember seeing an anklet in my local grocery store (I have a foot fetish). I remember just smiling saying hello, complimented her on her feet and anklet. She was slightly surprised at first said hello. We moved on our way. Kind of got me excited. Hope to cross paths again.

Seeing a QOS tattoo in public is very exciting. But it has to be noticeable, whats the purpose of covering it up if its meant to be seen. Only black men thats into lifestyle know what it means. To others its just regular tattoo.
I have found that there arent a lot of guys that are in the know in my hometown, but in my fiancè's yes. I proudly display when ever I can

Attachments

• 20200105_164855.jpg
    20200105_164855.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I have never witnessed a QOS in the flesh. I would be more excited before the pursuit. Upon recognition, I can easily see myself sizing her up and based upon her body type, imagine a position where i can fuck her real good. All while having access to my favorite body parts. 😏 I would have some mild enjoyment seeing her tattoo while I am fucking her, but the excitement does not match that initial discovery.

Getting a tattoo for me? I'd rather keep it simple. None of that. Just worship the dick and I will treat the pussy good.

Back