Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Share the "interesting" conversation part
I told her that we had gone to a co-ed bath house and struck up a conversation in the hot tub with a black man who followed us back to our cubicle. He got on top of me on the bed and Michael watched him fuck me. Men in the next cubicle were watching us through the peep holes and a couple stuck their cocks through glory holes in the wall.

I wear a QOS necklace that hubby gave me pretty much everywhere. A few people at work even know what it means and have made comments. When anybody asks that does not know I just tell them it is a card. I also have a permanent QOS tattoo on my ankle, I am sure to display it whenever I wear a dress.

Most of my girlfriends know and I have shared black cock with two of them. My therapist knows and my trainer. None of my family knows.

Hubby does not share this with any of his friends or family.
Is he not proud of you? He should be! Don't be ashamed of the need for a black cock whore wife and have a chat with your friends I bet the husband's wish of having a black cock whore wife is on there wish list I just posted stuff over my Facebook page that way I can live now how I want to worrying about the lifestyle and maybe even get a few of them conerted as well

Hey Rachel.. Much like you, everyone in my office knows about my black boyfriend also.. We don't have but just a few other white girls in the office but it's amazing how everyone of them have at one time or another been very curious about my IR relationship and talk to me often about it... There was one of them I helped convert to black men and unfortunately she transferred last year so I don't know how she's doing now... She got into it very deep before she left so there's no doubt in my mind that she's still black exclusive..
Good work in the converting

In my english dictionary addiction means "dependence on a chemical substance or smoking".
So if you are addicted to something (chemical substance, smoking or even sex) you need to tell it not to your best friends but to your doctor.
There's nothing good about addiction :(
I disagree with the black cock addiction it is so wonderful to be a part of I love it when my gf would take black cock it was the only way I could cut was after he had fucked her raw and unprotected pussy best feeling ever to have the bulls stretched out pussy I want her to let him cum in deep BALLSSSSSSSS DEEP

Not really a black cock addiction but i have told some friends about my interracial bull and cuck experiences. I have a friend couple where i know the girl has had fantasies about black guys but she has always said she wouldnt cheat. I find it a little turn on to think of me encouraging her, but theyre both friends so it jus lt wouldnt be right. Although no one has told me, im pretty sure black guys would be really into her too, very attractive girl!!
Your not being a real friend to either of them as they both want it his to afraid of the shame she doesn't want to be looked at like the worthless black cock fuckmeat slutwife she was born to be happy about what is happening any white husband could wish for nothing else this will start to change the way she thinks and encourage her all along the way is what you should be doing

It might be a weird feeling for you Valentina but for me, I think it's very exciting to encourage others into going black,.. In fact, I've helped, or encouraged a number of my friends into the interracial lifestyle and to date, absolutely no complaints or regrets, some of them are even black exclusive now just like myself,.. Once you help someone like I have, you will know what I mean, and think about it, I'm feeling that you would love to eventually encourage her enough to try having sex with a black guy and if she continues to chat with you about it, judging on her being so interested, it shouldn't be a hard challenge..[/QUOTE
You are a beautiful black cock queen and a goddess the most important thing is to have the bulls cocks in your life just smile even when times are without a black cock it will find the cumslut you are and white husband's love it and encourage when they are told that big black cock is the only way to stay together let him beg for the bulls to cum inside her he will never stop any of this if you ease them into it

I agree..but my wife couldnt help herself. Told all of our friends at a party we threw about her BBC fantasy...she brought out 2 of her BBC dildos to show everyone
Then she wants you to get her a bull and stop focusing on the negative situations but the beautiful black cock queen she will become for you. Fucking black cock deep inside of her pussy. You can have as many of you friends and family know and they would accept it. Full time give up and encourage it I would love to find the BCS wife you have embrace the future of your new world of black owned families and friends where wives black breed by the bulls don't use protection EVER!

my wife started to become curious for BBC after 2 of her best friends went Black first
Exactly our situation. My wife has two close friends and confidants. In fact, both are more adventurous and experienced. She always returns from meeting one or both with exciting stories of their misbehaviour. A couple of years ago one of them actually arranged a 3-men fuck-fest for my wife. Di tells me that she feels a bit old-fashioned in comparison. Both ladies went black years ago and are fully supported by their husbands.

My personal point of view does not really answer the question of course but maybe put lights on another side of the topic, I’m not married but live the lifestyle with passion, I’m quite open about it and don’t hide at all my preferences :)
Being into IR since about 2 years and loving it I realize I socialize a lot inside this topic so almost every new good friends I made since 2 years are involved in IR and I find it very easy to socialize inside this community :)
So more than tell old friends about this theme I would say I made new friends a lot who already share the same passion we all have here :)

Back