Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

We live in the south and my country wife said that her friend told her one time that she would never fuck a black man. Well one night my wife said her and her friend were at a party drinking and she couldn't find her friend. That was until she walked by one of the rooms and heard a loud noise that sounded like someone fucking. She walked in and there was her friend... Taking a big black cock in her tight white pussy. She said her friend was moaning saying "YES! FUCK MY TIGHT WHITE PUSSY! YES! OH MY GOD YOUR BIG NIG€ER DICK IS MAKING MY PUSSY SORE! FUCK ME!"

Her friend didn't realize she had gotten caught but my wife had talked to her about it later on after they left and she said "YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY IT" meaning fucking a black guy.. And now my wife wants to try her first black cock!!!

So does that mean she knows for sure you are having affairs or does she just suspect you are.. and if she is positive about it, does she know you are having sex with black men..?
She certainly does't know for sure and she certainly can't be positive - but when I go back to our hotel room at about 02:00 in the morning, she's been awake and she's asked where I've been. And saying things like "ohh I just went out to talk to someone" is greeted with a knowing nod and a wink and some kind of sarcastic comment.

Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...
Thank you Janice for sharing an helping your friends join the dark side

I told my Best Friends the day after and they both expressed a interest from the get go, BFF number 1 lets call her H asked if she could watch my next "encounter" while BFF number 2 called A kept asking questions. H initially started watching me at my next encounter siting next to my hubby (he was caged) while she sat and fingered herself, after a while though she couldn't help herself and she asked to join in, watching her take her first BBC was hot, as she is only 5'2" and his cock was 10 and a half inches, and she took it bareback. needless to say she was addicted as he made her squirt (something she didn't even know she could do) and gave her, her first full body Orgasm. A is still interested but hasn't to my knowledge taken a BBC yet but I don't think that it will be long now.
Are they married?

Back