Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Damn...
and what do you say to her?
you explain to her the size of the black man compared to white guys?
are you going to train her for BBC?
I said that she'll find out when she's older. ******* aren't babies these days and they know much more than we did at that age so I imagine that she's worked that out for herself.
And I think that it would be good if she experienced BBC when she's old enough, but she'll make up her own mind about that.

Probably, I have let her borrow my hubby n a few occasions because her "man" doesn't know about her new addiction. and she likes the idea of a sissy who does everything so her time is spent on more productive things

Wow, your hubby is so lucky! You know white husbands, as inferior as their cocks and sperm mash be, have an important role to play. They can serve as brand ambassadors and offer outreach to other white husbands who haven't yet been convinced or converted. Your husband should introduce his friends to the topic and try to slowly break down their barriers. Soon enough,your friends' husbands should be begging for their wives to have black babies! It's better than surprising them and shocking them, which could break the marriages.

The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

Cuckolding, hotwiving, black bulls, MWF, white bois?

That's what this thing is on this website. Sleeping with a black lover might get discussed with friends if the peer group one finds themselves in is tolerant of this. Emancipation and all that...

But not the kink we discus on these boards. The swinging lifestyle is often just shared with like minded friends. A lifestyle based on racial play is even more socially awkward to confide a friend with. It's because we live in a society full of old stigmas and anti sex doctrines. That's why it's not something you share freely if you hold a position in this society where these 'values' matter.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much!

If you have time, I'd love some insight into the lifestyle. You're obviously intelligent and experienced. Is it possible to chat some time?

I come at this issue from a slighlty different perspective. Me and my wife have an open marriage, we aren't ashamed of it, it's just that we don't flaunt it or wear a neon sign announcing it to everyone. 2, maybe 3 of my wife's friends know about it, while none of my friends know, and obviously our families do not know. As i said, it's not about shame or guilt, I'm just old fashioned and believe that our personal lives should remain private.
So what your saying if her girl friends know and they havent told there boyfriends? Us girlfriends tell our boyfriends everything , Well if there still in love or still best friends.

Dam that's really hot - I like how you think and you're explanation-

QUOTE="dunacouple, post: 527996, member: 12785"]The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

That's what this thing is on this website. Sleeping with a black lover might get discussed with friends if the peer group one finds themselves in is tolerant of this. Emancipation and all that...

But not the kink we discus on these boards. The swinging lifestyle is often just shared with like minded friends. A lifestyle based on racial play is even more socially awkward to confide a friend with. It's because we live in a society full of old stigmas and anti sex doctrines. That's why it's not something you share freely if you hold a position in this society where these 'values' matter.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much![/QUOTE]
T

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
Well, if you don't mind my responding on behalf of my other half, Pam, (she's showering right now) our response is "YES!" Pam told her best friend, who happens to be her twin sister, Penny, that she (Pam) got blackened by an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin!

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
I love the idea that none of my friends know about my wonderful guilty secret. A big turn on for me, especially when the chats we have together lead to a would we wouldn't we go BBC.

Dam that's really hot - I like how you think and you're explanation-

QUOTE="dunacouple, post: 527996, member: 12785"]The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much!
T[/QUOTE]
It is a very difficult thing to admit that Black men are physically superior over us

Great topic, over the years I would confess to my closest friends of my love of black men. I would gage who understood and who , no matter what I said wasn't interested in black men and would not be able to change there minds. Fortunately years of preaching finally paid off as when one of my close friends got divorced 2 years ago and I kept encouraging her to try dating black. True story, she now is engaged to a great black guy and I get to tell her " I told you so" about a million times ,, lol

Back