Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Well we all know that woman really like to discuss everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Well I'm not sure if "all" women like to discuss everything that happens between the sheets with their best friends. However what I can attest to is that Pam, my wife, did discuss her getting blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, extensively with her twin sister, Penny! By way of background, Penny had been divorced for about two years from her lousy looser jerk of a husband and hadn't even dated since that divorce. Penny got so interested in her conversations about BBC that she ended up being screwed by Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. Later, in a show of sisterly love, she got fucked by Edwin!

Last edited:
Yes, I have a very close friend at work. She was living with a Black guy a couple of years ago and was not shy about their fun together and how big he was. Her stories always make me super hot and have very intrigued. Even though she and her boyfriend are no longer live together she still sees him once in a while and I always look forward to hearing about their time together. I always ask her a lot of questions and I have shared my thoughts and fantasies about it with her. She strongly encourages me to pursue my desire..

I don't mind Kay sharing our lifestyle with her closest friends (in fact it turns me on). But, she is a very private person, when it comes to sexuality, and I respect that.

I have told a few friends and my cousin.

Also, my best friend and my bisexual lover stupidly showed her hubby photos of me with black men, thinking it would excite him...NOT! Now he will not let her visit me. When I visit her, he joins us for threesomes. Fortunately after years with white guys I get him to cum right away; I can fake mind-blowing orgasms! LOL After he is spent he leaves us alone and I tell her all about black cock. Although she always loved my pussy, now that it is black only she goes crazy eating me. She wants to be a slut for BBC so bad!!!

Hopefully you will eventually convert her Beth. It sure sounds as if you are doing everything you can to help make her go for it.. Like you say and I quote.. "She wants to me a slut for BBC so bad!!!!" and I just think with your continued support, she will soon fulfill her desires, with or without her husbands support. I've helped a number of my friends to go black and yes, some are married with husbands that are clueless to their encounters with black men.. One of them knows her husband is cheating anyway so if he ever finds out about her, it' a question to see what will happen with that marriage..

yes they do.
My wife's interest in BBC was sparked by her friends at work. She kept coming home and telling how much her friends loved Black Cock and how crazy it made them act. She was intrigued and it started coming up regularly when we were having sex. 8 years later and she is a experienced BBC Queen who wants to get a Queen of Spades tattoo to attract a Bull

Told one of my best friends and she thought it was cool! Even asked if my man had a friend! (Which he did ;) Then she told her husband and it freaked him out. Now she and I don't see each other much anymore because he 'doesn't trust me'. It's cool how so many have friends who share their love of BBC, but I'm not planning to tell anyone else.

Her husband might turn around after.

Back