Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

yes they do.
My wife's interest in BBC was sparked by her friends at work. She kept coming home and telling how much her friends loved Black Cock and how crazy it made them act. She was intrigued and it started coming up regularly when we were having sex. 8 years later and she is a experienced BBC Queen who wants to get a Queen of Spades tattoo to attract a Bull
HOTTIE>>>>>>>>>

yes they do.
My wife's interest in BBC was sparked by her friends at work. She kept coming home and telling how much her friends loved Black Cock and how crazy it made them act. She was intrigued and it started coming up regularly when we were having sex. 8 years later and she is a experienced BBC Queen who wants to get a Queen of Spades tattoo to attract a Bull
Definitely it's witb coworkers with my wife, not her best friends. When I overhear her talking about slutty things on the phone, such as a tasty cum load or a sexy client, she is talking to coworkers.
The seed was most likely started back in Europe, where interracial was a novelty, a very excited lady in the accounting office invited the other girls to her apartment to watch the videotape of a white woman sucking off several well hung african men.

986395496ebe904238-jpg.1036125

That's the idea. More wives should ensure getting their friends involved into becoming Black Cock-wanting slutwives.

This is a great introduction , I did the same to one of my girlfriends , a little different bu same result , my bull came over one day as I had my fiend for coffee,as we sat on the couch I unzipped his trousers and sucked his lovelly cock , my girlfriend watched as I got him hard , he incouraged her o come closer and I offered her his cock head , she went wild and took over , we then both got fucked and he now does both off us.

Back