Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Told one bestie everything I got up to as I trusted her. Also confided in one younger work colleague after she spotted me out with my ex lover, she kept coming back for more info lol Got her royally fucked for a week or so before guilt git the better of her lol

I've shared my black experiences with a number of my friends and what's so amazing to me is that everyone of them became curious enough to eventually experience it herself. And just like you mentioned, because of this new common interests, it does build a stronger bond between us.
These are clever words, Janice!

My friend and I went to Fiji , she is very religious and a stout wife , as we sat around the pool I noticed the pool attendant was watching us and displaying a huge erection , that night as we got dressed for dinner she commented on the pool man , I told her that I did and was very keen on black men and admitted that I love black cock , she blushed and said she had fantasised o out black cock for years.

My friend and I went to Fiji , she is very religious and a stout wife , as we sat around the pool I noticed the pool attendant was watching us and displaying a huge erection , that night as we got dressed for dinner she commented on the pool man , I told her that I did and was very keen on black men and admitted that I love black cock , she blushed and said she had fantasised o out black cock for years.
Time to go black for your friend:)

Where I work there's a woman around my age, well close anyway, she's fifty, that I talk and socialize with on occasion. She's a staff attorney, married with two children in elementary school, slender build, a bottled red head, I know I'm tacky, LOL, good income, drives a nice convertible, I'm jealous too, LOL, who's going through a divorce and is seeing a Black fifteen years her junior. After a few drinks she cries about her soon to be ex wanting to get back together, go to counseling and how much she's paying for the divorce. But what seems to really be driving her crazy is her Black Lover is unpredictable. One moment he showers her with affection and attention, then she doesn't hear from him for weeks. She says she loves him, the sex is great without going into details, the best fuck she's ever had, her words, and needs him so much it physically hurts. She has spent nights at his place when her soon to be ex had the children and he has spent nights at hers, when the children were in bed asleep. She doesn't know what's going on. I commiserate with her, trying to explain that men are "complicated". But I've never told her of my "Chocoholic" addiction. My problem is I don't trust her that much to confide in her, as I don't know who else's shoulder she cries on and what she'll divulge.
Your secret is your secret greetings

My girlfriend told her best friend about this and also that I m into it. Not only black men but preferably. Important is that he was normal sized or better bigger. She was first insecure about this; she don’t understood that it isn’t just hurtful to me that she don’t feel many when I’m in her…

she didn’t told her just about, she invited her when we was skinny dipping so she could better understand…

Back