Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

986395496ebe904238-jpg.1036125
a tag team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great introduction , I did the same to one of my girlfriends , a little different bu same result , my bull came over one day as I had my fiend for coffee,as we sat on the couch I unzipped his trousers and sucked his lovelly cock , my girlfriend watched as I got him hard , he incouraged her o come closer and I offered her his cock head , she went wild and took over , we then both got fucked and he now does both off us.
ohh my :))))))))))------------

Well we all know that woman really like to discuss everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Generally most gals will tell at least one of their friends. Women keep secrets from men but seem to be willing to spill everything to their BFF. Whether it leads to encouragement is another matter, but consider this: simply telling their BFF is a path to gain acceptance and support of her friend. That is not to say she's trying to lure her BFF into going black, but is sharing her very personal self with someone she trusts not to judge her badly.

Having said that, of course her BFF - as girls often do, will want to know all the details... enough perhaps to stir her own curiosity. Since the number of white girls going black is an upward trend, and given the notion that the BFF could also enjoy what her friend is happy to be getting... It seems logical that there might be some incentive for the BFF to find a black lover for herself. The bond between the two friends would now be stronger since both would have a common core of experience.

Generally most gals will tell at least one of their friends. Women keep secrets from men but seem to be willing to spill everything to their BFF. Whether it leads to encouragement is another matter, but consider this: simply telling their BFF is a path to gain acceptance and support of her friend. That is not to say she's trying to lure her BFF into going black, but is sharing her very personal self with someone she trusts not to judge her badly.

Having said that, of course her BFF - as girls often do, will want to know all the details... enough perhaps to stir her own curiosity. Since the number of white girls going black is an upward trend, and given the notion that the BFF could also enjoy what her friend is happy to be getting... It seems logical that there might be some incentive for the BFF to find a black lover for herself. The bond between the two friends would now be stronger since both would have a common core of experience.
yes,,,,,,,,,,

Where I work there's a woman around my age, well close anyway, she's fifty, that I talk and socialize with on occasion. She's a staff attorney, married with two children in elementary school, slender build, a bottled red head, I know I'm tacky, LOL, good income, drives a nice convertible, I'm jealous too, LOL, who's going through a divorce and is seeing a Black fifteen years her junior. After a few drinks she cries about her soon to be ex wanting to get back together, go to counseling and how much she's paying for the divorce. But what seems to really be driving her crazy is her Black Lover is unpredictable. One moment he showers her with affection and attention, then she doesn't hear from him for weeks. She says she loves him, the sex is great without going into details, the best fuck she's ever had, her words, and needs him so much it physically hurts. She has spent nights at his place when her soon to be ex had the children and he has spent nights at hers, when the children were in bed asleep. She doesn't know what's going on. I commiserate with her, trying to explain that men are "complicated". But I've never told her of my "Chocoholic" addiction. My problem is I don't trust her that much to confide in her, as I don't know who else's shoulder she cries on and what she'll divulge.

Women talk far more than men would believe. We talk how often we have sex, how often we orgasm, how big is your partner, who eats us the best etc...

My boss got me started. One of our coworkers has been fucking her for a while. She told me about how big he is how aggressive he is. How he knows how to use it and isn't just a big dick.

I finally got brave enough to try him out and holy ******* I wished I had done it sooner.
ohh boy!!!!!!

Not only married women. We all share at times. ;)
Women share experiences and lovers/"bulls" with other women, married or single;
Lovers/"bulls" share their women with their friends;
Husbands share their experiences with other husbands (yes, sometimes they do!).

Sometimes you can feel a hostile sentiment towards white men on a site like this -
and i just don`t get it!

i can remember, one of the first platforms on the web dealing with this lifestyle
was created and operated by a white guy which, i`d bet, created lots of curiosity in many people of any sex and color.
In many cases it`s white husbands and boyfriends who make initial steps into this lifestyle with their spouses,
female friends and sometimes even family members, and share them with black friends or strangers.

Isn`t the whole lifestyle about sharing?
...and :blackheart:.
very insightful of you:)))))))))))

Good luck with it all .
I just got back last night from a long weekend away with my bull . Hubby stayed home as he had to work .
We sent him lots of pics though to get him excited , but he is cock caged so it frustrated him also.
I'm a bit sore after a lot of pounding ,but still smiling . I will typically orgasm at least three times per session with my bull and they will be intense . When hubby used to fuck me , I had to rub myself to orgasm. My relationship with my bull has developed into a passionate close relationship , which for me is so important as it amplifies the sexual experience .
wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've shared my black experiences with a number of my friends and what's so amazing to me is that everyone of them became curious enough to eventually experience it herself. And just like you mentioned, because of this new common interests, it does build a stronger bond between us.

I hooked my friend up she was going thru a bad breakup. So I suggested a night on the town with Greg.
well she insisted I come with because she had never been with a black guy.
After the club and some margaritas. We end up as a threesome Greg, Lee and me wow.
Lee could not get enough of Gregg I rode him too!
anyway Lee is now a confirmed asian american bbc slut.
They are going to Fla together

I hooked my friend up she was going thru a bad breakup. So I suggested a night on the town with Greg.
well she insisted I come with because she had never been with a black guy.
After the club and some margaritas. We end up as a threesome Greg, Lee and me wow.
Lee could not get enough of Gregg I rode him too!
anyway Lee is now a confirmed asian american bbc slut.
They are going to Fla together
Sorry, i don`t really know how to read your post. Your profile and user name suggest you are Jon and Annie. However, in your story of a threesome you write about "Greg, Lee and me". *confused*

Back