Breeding and being bred

All's good with consenting adults who enter into breeding agreements. Just know the courts have a different agenda, that of the welfare of the baby. So if the bio-fa.ther & legal-fa.ther are different, the legal-fat.her is first (in most cases) and bio-fa.ther second in the care of the baby. Legal fat.her dies or disappears OR becomes incompetent ... it's "batter up" for the bio-fat.her. And don't think the mom won't likely come after 'em for help is she thinks she needs it.
Another note, if the mom of the baby dies or disappears, the bio-******* can return to claim the baby for his own.
Check your state laws regarding bio-******* rights when there is a legal-fat.her involved. It's best to speak with a lawyer if either party have concerns.

Last edited:
I see a lot of breeding talk going on seems like it’s a big turn on for a lot of men and women does this turn you on and why ?
It's exciting to talk about as a fantasy. But, it's exactly that...a fantasy and should stay that way. Too many idiot people on here think it's the end all be all. 🤷‍♂️🤣

It's The Most Amazing site in the World to visually view! I love for the hubby to be upclose watching my Balls tightened and my huge BBC pulsating and Throbbing filling his Wife with Cumshots after Thick potent Cumshots of Black Seed and what a site when I pull out and you see that Cum pour out of your Wife's pussy down into her Asshole! Heaven on earth is what I compare it too! 👁👁💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️🔥✊🏿
I would love for that to happen regularly with my Latina wife

It's exciting to talk about as a fantasy. But, it's exactly that...a fantasy and should stay that way. Too many idiot people on here think it's the end all be all. 🤷‍♂️🤣
Maybe it's not the end, but a beginning. After all, if there is a c hild whose biological f ather is a bull, the cuckold lifestyle will be indispensable for the married couple in question lol

I'm looking for a thick cock bull to breed me...
View attachment 7011668
child 44 GIF

If a bull fathered it, then a bull needs to raise it. If he doesn't want to then don't get the woman pregnant.
LOL

The first factor is that this is, in any case, the woman's wish. She chose her bull, not her husband, to be the "biological" f ather of her b aby. The second factor is that you cannot expect a paternal responsibility from the bull. The bull only comes to take care of the woman and make her happy

LOL

The first factor is that this is, in any case, the woman's wish. She chose her bull, not her husband, to be the "biological" f ather of her b aby. The second factor is that you cannot expect a paternal responsibility from the bull. The bull only comes to take care of the woman and make her happy
Plus consider that, unless this is a situation where the woman was purely cheating, the couple made the conscious decision to go into this and therefore they have responsibility for whatever happens.

As a fantasy it is such a turn on because I have a hint of a breeding fetish and because of the taboo factor. The idea to be bred by a black man as a white woman is so hot. Being silently judged by strangers and whatnot. It feels somehow empowering not to obey social norms. I also love how horny and simultaneously insecure it makes my hubby when I bring it up in the bedroom (or outside of it). So emasculating :devilish:
You should say to him one day at dinner... "What will you do after we are done eating?" when he responds.. and asks you the same simple state, "Mmm... I feel so fertile today, I think I will go and ride my BBC dildo and practice being a good white girl. I cum so hard when I think about my womb being black owned."

It's The Most Amazing site in the World to visually view! I love for the hubby to be upclose watching my Balls tightened and my huge BBC pulsating and Throbbing filling his Wife with Cumshots after Thick potent Cumshots of Black Seed and what a site when I pull out and you see that Cum pour out of your Wife's pussy down into her Asshole! Heaven on earth is what I compare it too! 👁👁💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️🔥✊🏿
Wow very hot comment!
I guess you have a lot of experience in stretching white pussies.
You fuck always without a condom and cums inside the cuckold's wife as a sign of dominance?

Back