Breeding and being bred

Sounds like she was not giving you any choice in the matter.

Yes I was like I have been retaining my semen for 8 months. She was said damn pump it all in me let it swim in me. I noticed after I told her about semen retention she once again mentioned how her ex husband couldn't get her pregnant. She just been flat out mentioning what she desires which is to be breed. I said with this big dick the sperm wouldn't have to far to swim.

Attachments

• 3f171348-6577-44a7-93b2-8c954d432b7f.jpg
    3f171348-6577-44a7-93b2-8c954d432b7f.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 526
Yes I was like I have been retaining my semen for 8 months. She was said damn pump it all in me let it swim in me. I noticed after I told her about semen retention she once again mentioned how her ex husband couldn't get her pregnant. She just been flat out mentioning what she desires which is to be breed. I said with this big dick the sperm wouldn't have to far to swim.
You were speaking her language.

You're right about that. Delivering the sperm as close to the target as physically possible!

I see a lot of breeding talk going on seems like it’s a big turn on for a lot of men and women does this turn you on and why ?
For most, it should be kept as talk. It's a huge responsibility for 20+ years. I've had a gf who was controlled and let her lover cum in without any birth control. She was offered a way out, but still got on the bed and was willing. This lead to her husband divorcing her.

For me, there's an odd thrill of taking the risk. I have made some rather "high consequence " decisions standing there in my underwear and seeing him hard. For example, excusing myself to the bathroom to take my diaphragm out.

I love being pregnant and love ******* (now) and my husband is the same. My mom is no fan of my antics but tolerates them to see her grandkids. '
So, for me, it's a risk thrill that adds to the pleasure, but to have a new and wonderful little one around is great. My husband and decided we wanted to be parents through our 50's. I'm loving every minute of that decision.

Back