Breeding and being bred

It's always been a hot idea becauee it's the ultimate carnal act to breed with someone. I mean we can all be level headed and say we do not want ******* at the moment and we need to be smart and use protection but in the middle of some fun and amazing sex those thoughts get put aside for a desire to share fluids and bodies in all the ways possible.
I think it is natural for a man to want to deposit his seed in a woman and I think it is just as natural for a woman to want a man to deposit his seed in her. It is called procreation.
It always enhanced the sex when he whispered in my ear that he was going to breed me.

Bringing a baby into this world is an 18-to-22-year responsibility.

Last edited:
My personal view is that a breeding fantasy should remain just that - a fantasy.
But in saying that, it's also the ultimate fantasy because us females by instinct will always seek the strongest candidate who we believe has the strongest sperm and that has been genetically proven to be Black Men, which is why they are practically unbeatable in athletics and sports in general.
Think about it - you hardly see gangs of Black women cruising for some white boi action do you?
Now the Black Man, also by instinct, will always try to impregnate His female by delivering a copious blast of sperm as deep as possible inside her, to maximize the chance of fertilizing her eggs.
It's not rocket science, people - it's mom Nature doing what she does best and that is ensuring the reproductive cycle.
Or to break it down into apples and oranges, our legs open wide when we see a strong breeding candidate.
A Black Man will get a steel hard erection when He sees a breeding candidate.

. . . .which is why we can always feel a boner when a Black Man holds us close on a slow dance - they can't help it (and neither can we) :sex:

My personal view is that a breeding fantasy should remain just that - a fantasy.
But in saying that, it's also the ultimate fantasy because us females by instinct will always seek the strongest candidate who we believe has the strongest sperm and that has been genetically proven to be Black Men, which is why they are practically unbeatable in athletics and sports in general.
Think about it - you hardly see gangs of Black women cruising for some white boi action do you?
Now the Black Man, also by instinct, will always try to impregnate His female by delivering a copious blast of sperm as deep as possible inside her, to maximize the chance of fertilizing her eggs.
It's not rocket science, people - it's ******* Nature doing what she does best and that is ensuring the reproductive cycle.
Or to break it down into apples and oranges, our legs open wide when we see a strong breeding candidate.

. . . .which is why we can always feel a boner when a Black Man holds us close on a slow dance - they can't help it (and neither can we) :sex:
THIS!! I have never had a gf (or my wife now) who wouldnt love a black baby!

It's not rocket science, people - it's ******* Nature doing what she does best and that is ensuring the reproductive cycle.

You are exactly right.

Was not bred but it happens.
My ******* is the result of being 17 and fucking non stop one summer
I was very sexually active that summer I believe my ******* was conceived when I let 11 guys fuck me over the course of 3 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-020703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-020703_Chrome.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20230103-020631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-020631_Chrome.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 99
I think it is natural for a man to want to deposit his seed in a woman and I think it is just as natural for a woman to want a man to deposit his seed in her. It is called procreation.
It always enhanced the sex when he whispered in my ear that he was going to breed me.

Bringing a baby into this world is an 18-to-22-year responsibility.
All true

The idea of a black man planting his seed in my wife's fertile womb is very erotic.
It's The Most Amazing site in the World to visually view! I love for the hubby to be upclose watching my Balls tightened and my huge BBC pulsating and Throbbing filling his Wife with Cumshots after Thick potent Cumshots of Black Seed and what a site when I pull out and you see that Cum pour out of your Wife's pussy down into her Asshole! Heaven on earth is what I compare it too! 👁👁💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️🔥✊🏿

It's The Most Amazing site in the World to visually view! I love for the hubby to be upclose watching my Balls tightened and my huge BBC pulsating and Throbbing filling his Wife with Cumshots after Thick potent Cumshots of Black Seed and what a site when I pull out and you see that Cum pour out of your Wife's pussy down into her Asshole! Heaven on earth is what I compare it too! 👁👁💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️🔥✊🏿
Agreed

It's not rocket science, people - it's mom Nature doing what she does best and that is ensuring the reproductive cycle.

Damn! So beautifully well spoken and 100% on the money truthful! We literally crave each other. It's a normal beaitiful process! 💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️✊🏿🤎🔥

Sex is about breeding. Point blank. Part of me thinks that my wife likes black men because it's the counter to racism.
Sex isn't just about breeding, or a woman wouldn't have a clitoris. Sex has multiple functions, one of which is breeding. Maybe your post would make better sense IF you said "responsible breeding" ... which is the intent to create life AND be responsible for its existence.
Breeding isn't the counter to racism, it's the same stupidity as racism. You need to give this more "thought", you think?

Sex isn't just about breeding, or a woman wouldn't have a clitoris. Sex has multiple functions, one of which is breeding. Maybe your post would make better sense IF you said "responsible breeding" ... which is the intent to create life AND be responsible for its existence.
Breeding isn't the counter to racism, it's the same stupidity as racism. You need to give this more "thought", you think?

Subconsciously sex is about breeding. It's biological purpose is procreation. As for "Breeding isn't the counter to racism" I did not say that, I said her liking black men is HER counter to racism... and plenty of other women as well.

Back