Breeding and being bred

Sex isn't just about breeding, or a woman wouldn't have a clitoris. Sex has multiple functions, one of which is breeding. Maybe your post would make better sense IF you said "responsible breeding" ... which is the intent to create life AND be responsible for its existence.
Breeding isn't the counter to racism, it's the same stupidity as racism. You need to give this more "thought", you think?
Hooray for something intelligent!!
Preach Brother!!

I agree with you and everyone should agree with you - this should be the dominant way of thinking.

From my experience, when I get involved with a couple - I already know ahead of time that I will be able to do whatever I want with the wife. And there is little to nothing a husband can do. I know how to get inside the wive's brain and I know how to tap into her core nervous system and basically turn on - the receptors that I want to turn on - and turn off the parts of her brain that I want to turn off.

Most women, unfortunately in the 21st century just have general anxiety all the time. Thats not a good thing. So I want to turn off the anxiety receptor so she can relax with me.

Most women, unfortunately in the 21st century have been taught from school that women MUST prove they are better than men. What a stupid idea, but thats what school teaches young girls - its not about equality its about PROVING you can do everything. And this only leads to burn out for millions of women and also general unhappiness and un-fulfillment.

If you are always trying to "prove" something - you cannot sit back and relax.

so I want to turn that receptor off too - what most women call the "I can't stop thinking gene." lol

So I know once I start having sex with a wife - that if I say - "take the condom off." She isnt going to hesitate. In fact, she can't wait to rip the condom off, she can't wait to ride me like she has never ridden a cock before - and she wants to milk every ounce of cum out of my cock. I have tapped into her primal desire for sex - and thats that primal need for a woman to receive sperm into her body.

But I know this from the start - I know that Im tapping into primal desires - not intellectual desires.

Therefore, its incumbent on the Bulls, Studs and Hung Men - to BE RESPONSIBLE...

I echo @MacNfries -- People need to share his comments - they are SPOT ON!!

As a fantasy it is such a turn on because I have a hint of a breeding fetish and because of the taboo factor. The idea to be bred by a black man as a white woman is so hot. Being silently judged by strangers and whatnot. It feels somehow empowering not to obey social norms. I also love how horny and simultaneously insecure it makes my hubby when I bring it up in the bedroom (or outside of it). So emasculating :devilish:

As a fantasy it is such a turn on because I have a hint of a breeding fetish and because of the taboo factor. The idea to be bred by a black man as a white woman is so hot. Being silently judged by strangers and whatnot. It feels somehow empowering not to obey social norms. I also love how horny and simultaneously insecure it makes my hubby when I bring it up in the bedroom (or outside of it). So emasculating :devilish:
So, to get this correct, you enjoy "hurting" your husband? Emasculating him?
Are you still fertile and if you found yourself pregnant with a bi-racial baby would you insist on keeping the baby against all the social norms and your husband's desire?
I wonder if the table was turned and he fantasized being with younger, more beautiful women, impregnating them, etc ... how you would feel!

I never herd the term breeding until I joined this site.
Befor I was married I was scared to death of getting a girl pregnant. Rubbers were mandatory no matter what the girl said about birth control.
I was about 21 and hooking up with a nice church girl, she was 19. She was engaged, not to me, she was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancee, her strick church parents didn't know. She was my first steady fuck buddy I went bare with. She often said sex was so much better when "the guy cums in me", her words.
Yes sex is much better when the act is completed.
It's probably a real fantasy for a woman to get knocked up by a black guy and throw it in everyone's face but for real???

I would honestly let a bbc bull get my wife pregnant 🤰

The average cost of raising a baby is over $20,000 per year, toss in baby care services, and college (4) and you've spent a fortune on just ONE baby in just 22 years. If you & your spouse live off 2 incomes now, basically this means one of you will take a second job just to maintain your current standard of living.
This is worth researching more to the particulars of your own family income.
Also, you won't know if that "bull" intends to stay in touch with his baby, and whether he'll want to impregnate your wife again because he knows he can get another thrill of breeding a white married woman.
So, I'd "honestly think this one all the way out" before suggesting it happen.
Maybe in another 20-30 years breeding your wife won't raise a brow, but it will these days.

So, to get this correct, you enjoy "hurting" your husband? Emasculating him?
Are you still fertile and if you found yourself pregnant with a bi-racial baby would you insist on keeping the baby against all the social norms and your husband's desire?
I wonder if the table was turned and he fantasized being with younger, more beautiful women, impregnating them, etc ... how you would feel!
I am a litte bit of a sadist, and he is a masochist. that’s why playing with this fantasy is exciting for both of us.

Back