Breeding and being bred

All my life I was taught to be a good girl. Catholic school, strict Canadian parents. Moving to Iowa where it is 96% white. Becoming a wife, mom, Girl Scout leader and soccer mom. Working in a conservative law firm. Never any action or danger. Often think of the taboo of stepping outside with a black guy, getting knocked up where the math totally doesn’t work and the aghast reaction of friends, neighbors, my family and the ladies at the country club when my surprise was sprung on them. Imagining a trucker passing through town or a guy I picked up in a bar in Oak Hill, far from my suburban enclave of Linn Junction doing the deed. Using my left hand to guide his BBC into my fertile, marred womb so he can see my 1+ carat ring gleaming in the light. Knowing for the next nine month with every morning sickness, pain and kick that I had committed the ultimate surrender.

And just like that,the deed is done! No more sneaking around trying to appease society! The buns in the oven and the cats out of the bag!

I know it did...I had a 60 yr old saying it to me the second time we fucked. She had cum once and on the verge again and starting in with..."my god...I want you to cum hard....cum deep in me. Make me take your black seed...make a baby in me. Give it to me...I want to feel you cum in my pussy...deep". I unloaded seemed like for hours...one of the more intense ones. After that...she did it everywhere we fucked (car, office stairwell, grocery parking lot) and every time we fucked! Had several others who COULD get pregnant say it and time it during fertile time of month. We go in hard n heavy with cum in her...make a black baby in her. I own her...I can make her pregnant...etc.! Jesus..dick screaming hard now thinking about it.
A 60 year old piece of white married ass is a very fine piece of ass! Lots of good fucking miles left in them older girls! I never saw one that I didn't want to ******* and fuck! Love me some fine granny fanny!

This is a good question. My bitch had a bright future, she was a young exchange student, interested in arts history and black culture, had a some good placements, and had to put all on hold for our first kid. That was 2 ******* ago. I argued on the first time, she would need to rear the kid for 16 yrs exclusively before returning to ed and work. She was fine with it. She also agrees with breastfeeding each kid beyond the 4yrs too. I'm proud of her.

Yes I was like I have been retaining my semen for 8 months. She was said damn pump it all in me let it swim in me. I noticed after I told her about semen retention she once again mentioned how her ex husband couldn't get her pregnant. She just been flat out mentioning what she desires which is to be breed. I said with this big dick the sperm wouldn't have to far to swim.
Love to get that huge loads you save everywhere,face,tits,ass and pussy

Got a feeling this couple is raising my kid. I remember him telling me; Man don’t cum in my wife she can still get pregnant. Well let’s say the kid is the right age, and beautiful if I might add. They had a falling out and she called me, then after she hung up he called me. He asked had she called me. Something was up.
If i started getting blacked earlier than i did,there is no doubt that is more than probable that i'd go for it,because i talked about with my current husband,and i'll use the approach i always do when i fuck BBC,which is always with 3 or more at once,so there wouldnt be any situation with the breeder in the future

Wife can't have *******, but I like to fantasize about it. Not only that, I feel like that would in my eyes entitle him to unlimited access to her always

I had to get in on this . I found out a about 15 years ago that breeding is a real thing . 90% of the post or couples saying they want the wife bred . That 90% is basically wanting his wife fucked by numerous guys and cummed in by many . Now the other 10% . The other ten percentage are really trying to get his wife pregnant. I thought it was a joke at first until I was asked to do so. Then I met another couple she wanted a black baby . She got pregnant by another black guy and they had it . I was like this can’t be real . They sent pics of her in the hospital holding a new born and pic of it at age 1 .I was shocked . Third time is was asked by a couple in ASHEVILLE NC if I was fixed and did I cum a lot . She wanted a breeding party set up to have her last kid . Once again he showed me a family pic with them and 3 mixed ******* . I was like dam this ******* is real out here . 3 times is a charm and made me a believer. I also thought these ******* may be adopted. But it’s real out here .
Salute to the white couples who are serious about this life.

i was on omegle looking up Black breeding and I met a mixed teen about 16. I asked which parent was black and which was white.
her words “ well they are both white. My mom… she did a thing”
me: oh ok.
her: am I really a sym of black superiority and white inferiority?
me: you are a symbol that your parents wanted you, regardless to the circumstances.

The thought of your wife giving herself to another man so completely is very erotic. The closeness and intimacy of taking a black man's seed deep inside her body, where it will mingle with her eggs is extremely beautiful and the fact that it is the sperm of a man so different to you makes it even more exciting. Is there anything more taboo than a married white woman being impregnated by a black man who is not her husband? She might have said her vows to you, but her body and her womb aches for another man and the thought of that irresistible attraction is powerfully arousing.
That part

For some people, a white woman being pregnant with a black man’s baby is a way of rebellion against societal norms.

For some it’s their way of contributing to breaking down racial barriers and unrealistic expectations of so-called white women “purity.“
For some men, there’s a biological desire to see their progeny continue on.
i’ve actually heard some white women say that they desire to breed Black because they think it would be best for her family to have some black genes in their gene pool.

In other words, many people have different reasons for wanting to interracialy breed
Its not just a inner feeling and buterflyes in tumy, what sub woman feels when looking on dominant black bull, with very large dark dick. Its scientificaly proven, that geneticaly The blacks are superior, from creating a muscle tissue, to testosteron to really bigger dicks on average.

People always try to say that its myth, that there is not a difference between whites and blacks in size. But there is. even thought there are many white boys with extra large cocks and also blacks with small, on average, blacks are better. And some nations of blacks, are totaly supreme to white boys. And The amount of cum and size of The balls, its actually even bigger diference. So blacks are really proven much more potent.
So if you want to be in opposition, saying that everything here is just stories of cucks. They are not, but ok there are many, till this day still much more woman who dont want blacks or are scepticall. But just based on their skills in sex, dicks and manhood, they are above white. Thats reality. And every year, eíther because our partners or just really because we white girls ourself wants them, there are noře and more womans who funds out a truth and want them and more those like me whos are even more extreme then just wanting them. 😍😈❤️
thats how it is.
So it will be good for you white boys, to accept The change. It will only get bigger. 😈

Its not just a inner feeling and buterflyes in tumy, what sub woman feels when looking on dominant black bull, with very large dark dick. Its scientificaly proven, that geneticaly The blacks are superior, from creating a muscle tissue, to testosteron to really bigger dicks on average.

People always try to say that its myth, that there is not a difference between whites and blacks in size. But there is. even thought there are many white boys with extra large cocks and also blacks with small, on average, blacks are better. And some nations of blacks, are totaly supreme to white boys. And The amount of cum and size of The balls, its actually even bigger diference. So blacks are really proven much more potent.
So if you want to be in opposition, saying that everything here is just stories of cucks. They are not, but ok there are many, till this day still much more woman who dont want blacks or are scepticall. But just based on their skills in sex, dicks and manhood, they are above white. Thats reality. And every year, eíther because our partners or just really because we white girls ourself wants them, there are noře and more womans who funds out a truth and want them and more those like me whos are even more extreme then just wanting them. 😍😈❤️
thats how it is.
So it will be good for you white boys, to accept The change. It will only get bigger. 😈
Right on FitLussy. And three cheers to the white men who support their girlfriends and wives who want to date black men.

Back