Breeding and being bred

True...I've heard so many different reasons from women or couples why they want me to release inside of them during their fertile period. MOST...it's just a thrill of the possibility and the more "possible" it can be...the more it turns them on. I had one wife...the husband begged and begged for it. She finally told me to cum inside of her and stay there to hold it in. Later when we talked, she told me she laid there thinking about all kinds of things. The shame from her family n friend...the thrill of doing something few would approve of, the thrill of knowing "another" man...a black man seeded her and she would have to take care of the baby with the world knowing what she did, the submission to me doing it. So...there are TONS of reasons that women honestly wanted to be "bred".
did she get pregnant ???

did she get pregnant ???
Yes she did. She is an attorney. And she asked when we started hanging out would I mind if she got off birth control and tried to get pregnant. She said her biological clock was ticking and she liked what see saw in me as far as my genes. We went at it during the time she was ovulating for three days straight then she missed her cycle the next month. And the following month. She took a pregnancy test and was pregnant. 11lb. 7 oz baby baby 3 years ago.

All my life I was taught to be a good girl. Catholic school, strict Canadian parents. Moving to Iowa where it is 96% white. Becoming a wife, mom, Girl Scout leader and soccer mom. Working in a conservative law firm. Never any action or danger. Often think of the taboo of stepping outside with a black guy, getting knocked up where the math totally doesn’t work and the aghast reaction of friends, neighbors, my family and the ladies at the country club when my surprise was sprung on them. Imagining a trucker passing through town or a guy I picked up in a bar in Oak Hill, far from my suburban enclave of Linn Junction doing the deed. Using my left hand to guide his BBC into my fertile, marred womb so he can see my 1+ carat ring gleaming in the light. Knowing for the next nine month with every morning sickness, pain and kick that I had committed the ultimate surrender.
Damn that is hot as fuck

All my life I was taught to be a good girl. Catholic school, strict Canadian parents. Moving to Iowa where it is 96% white. Becoming a wife, mom, Girl Scout leader and soccer mom. Working in a conservative law firm. Never any action or danger. Often think of the taboo of stepping outside with a black guy, getting knocked up where the math totally doesn’t work and the aghast reaction of friends, neighbors, my family and the ladies at the country club when my surprise was sprung on them. Imagining a trucker passing through town or a guy I picked up in a bar in Oak Hill, far from my suburban enclave of Linn Junction doing the deed. Using my left hand to guide his BBC into my fertile, marred womb so he can see my 1+ carat ring gleaming in the light. Knowing for the next nine month with every morning sickness, pain and kick that I had committed the ultimate surrender.
Love the photos and the erotic story. Did it really happen? Are you the proud Mom of a mixed race high school student now?

Yes she did. She is an attorney. And she asked when we started hanging out would I mind if she got off birth control and tried to get pregnant. She said her biological clock was ticking and she liked what see saw in me as far as my genes. We went at it during the time she was ovulating for three days straight then she missed her cycle the next month. And the following month. She took a pregnancy test and was pregnant. 11lb. 7 oz baby baby 3 years ago.
so hot

For some people, a white woman being pregnant with a black man’s baby is a way of rebellion against societal norms.

For some it’s their way of contributing to breaking down racial barriers and unrealistic expectations of so-called white women “purity.“
For some men, there’s a biological desire to see their progeny continue on.
i’ve actually heard some white women say that they desire to breed Black because I think it would be best for her family to have some black genes in their gene pool.

In other words, many people have different reasons for wanting to interracialy breed

So some women do it explicitly because they are aiming to break down racial barriers and show white women aren't "pure"? Now that's dedication to society; discarding one's own freedom [from looking after children for 20 years] in order to show "the man" the finger.

Are you sure that's a specific reason some people do this? Sounds very much like some sort of idealist who overestimates how much anyone cares; unless it's a rebellion against, say, their *******.

I have a fantasy of attending a breeding party where all the guys are black. The ultimate turn on would be if my husband had no idea, until I give birth to a mixed race baby. However it is just a sexual fantasy and not a reason to bring a baby into the world. x
My first wife got pregnant by her black boyfriend s she was cheating behind my back. She came crying to me about it before I knew that she had a boyfriend. I thought that I had impregnated her. With the realization that she would give birth to a black baby, and still wanting to save our marriage, she had an abortion. Soon after she left me for the black boyfriend and repeatedly was bred by him to the tune of 3 black babies.

Got a feeling this couple is raising my kid. I remember him telling me; Man don’t cum in my wife she can still get pregnant. Well let’s say the kid is the right age, and beautiful if I might add. They had a falling out and she called me, then after she hung up he called me. He asked had she called me. Something was up.

Have to admit...when the white women I've been with say it....say it sounding very serious. MY GOD...I cum sooo hard! Even knowing it's not possible, it still is soo incredibly hot!
First time my Bull came in my pussy, which happened to also be the first time he fucjed my pussy, i was saying get me pregnant etc. Even though i cant anymore, it jyst felt right.

First time my Bull came in my pussy, which happened to also be the first time he fucjed my pussy, i was saying get me pregnant etc. Even though i cant anymore, it jyst felt right.
I know it did...I had a 60 yr old saying it to me the second time we fucked. She had cum once and on the verge again and starting in with..."my god...I want you to cum hard....cum deep in me. Make me take your black seed...make a baby in me. Give it to me...I want to feel you cum in my pussy...deep". I unloaded seemed like for hours...one of the more intense ones. After that...she did it everywhere we fucked (car, office stairwell, grocery parking lot) and every time we fucked! Had several others who COULD get pregnant say it and time it during fertile time of month. We go in hard n heavy with cum in her...make a black baby in her. I own her...I can make her pregnant...etc.! Jesus..dick screaming hard now thinking about it.

Back