Why does interracial turn you on?

What do you mean your girlfriend blames your d.aughter after sex?
My statement is clearly written. I don't know how you could misinterpret it. However you are.
To clarify for you...
My girlfriend blames her after sex flubs on my dick on her brain.
My d.aughter is only mentioned to show commonality with the person that I was conversing with.

The difference to me of course . i am a white guy - so a black or asian lover for my wife would be hot . also age difference could be hot ( she s 44 ,i am 55) - so a much younger lover would be hot as well .
About appearance - we both like hairless body . asian have mostly less or no body hair . on black guys the existing body hair is not so visible .

Skills and stamina - lets see
Size - mmh not sure if this will have such importance for her .
But for sure rythm and body moves which black guys definetly have .
And the fact that she never tried a black guy could be helpful.
Social taboo - may a little because sex outside of marriage is in anyway a taboo in china .

I would love to plant kisses all over his beautiful strong black body then hand him over to a brunette to get fucked by him while I stand there and watch
How hot would it if your man keep insincerely apologizing about fucking other women, only to soon do it again. Yet you quickly forgive him and give an UMTEENTH chance to quit knowing he is going to "cheat" again! Lol!

How hot would it if your man keep insincerely apologizing about fucking other women, only to soon do it again. Yet you quickly forgive him and give an UMTEENTH chance to quit knowing he is going to "cheat" again! Lol!
"Ah baby, I got another bitch pregnant, I promise this my last baby mama, oh...it's your best friend, sorry but she good pussy!"

It started with wife, she had a thing for black guys. Once it happened I thought it was exciting color contras, Blackman between my wife’s pure white legs. I really found it thrilling when he was able to take complete control of her, every time she got excited he slowed down, her begging him not to stop, and then he kissed her, both going down each other’s throats, her nipples as hard as rocks. She was like butter in his hands. Then she begged for him to cum in her, if you have never watched I cannot explained just how hot, wild and exciting it truly is.

The taboo mentioned a lot here.But this taboo has been around for ever. Funny thing is a while back, methods like l ynching and cas. tration were used, especially in certain parts of the country, to prevent black men from interacting with white women, because whites regarded blacks as being strong, s avage, v i olent and hypersexual and these methods were regarded as just, even necessary means to protect white women from their sexual urges. Now white men actually come to places like this so black men can fuck their wives.

Back