Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

I'd like you to understand I don't presume you are racist; your presumptions are either oversimplistic or shallow or stereotypical. If you use education as an example, do you include the historic AND current imbalance in educational opportunities? The literal numbers on unemployment by race have been constant across ALL of our lives, how many attempts to resolve it can you identify? Don't forget unemployment numbers are based only on those SEEKING employment-Black male unemployment has been double that of white males ALL of your life, mine too and I was born in the 50s. The strongest economic periods in American history have been driven by small business - since you're in NY state (populace) did you see ONE small shop or mom and pop business with a black kid working there in the last week? Just one.

More than once I was involved in groups who attempted to promote our efforts as Black MALE single parents-"That's really nice but we get higher ratings highlighting the dealers, that's what people want to know about." True quote.

Athletes, actors, and felons are the ONLY Black men America sees and anything else is 'woke'.
whatever u say..not getting into long term on going social bullshit with you..not the venue..go peddle your ******* in the subway..its rubbish

The reasons are as many as there are individuals. I grew up with black men around me. My mom’s second marriage was and is to a black man. She told me several times, “Don’t make my mistake, marry right the first time.” She was 17 when she got pregnant with me and married my *******. ( small town pressures). They stayed married 7 years in name only. Both had several other partners. I was never attracted to white men. I love the look of dark skin, of deep brown eyes, being able to distinctly see his build and muscles. Black men are manly, hell even gay ones are more masculine than other men. No offense to any other culture or race, honestly it’s my choice and my preference. Black men turn me on and have my undivided attention. Plus there is the other thing…..

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.
The the answer is simple in that black men only make up about 6 percent of the population so not possible for all white woman to marry black men even if they wanted to.

Comedy Reaction GIF by CBC

...and does your kink involve you using men of other races as sexual livestock to "ruin" your partner as well? Nahhh, didn't think so. You just interact with them normally and come to places like this to get off on big-dicked wildlife pounding and blacking your partner. Kinda strange ain't it, how these degenerate whites need to take the precaution of using "a lifestyle" only and very specifically when dealing with american blacks. :unsure:

Attachments

• IMG_6898.jpeg
    IMG_6898.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Another closely-related and funny one is white women in this lifestyle who claim to be "strictly black cock only". Funny how they don't do this when they were younger and more "attractive", if you can put it like that. When they are young and had dating options, they play their cards right. Surprise, surprise, they have a white husband, and k i ds, live in a white suburb, have white friends and golf buddies and tennis partners etc etc etc. However, surprise, surprise, when they get older and hit the ageing wall hard and their looks and shape go out of the window, now they proudly claim to be strictly black cock only. Pfffttttttt.
Maybe some truth
Wife didn't start fucking blacks
Until recently
In our 40s

Just a reminder. None of the replies are valid from accounts who claim they're female if their profile is not verified. If they're not verified, you have to assume they're men pretending to be women, many such cases.
Not verified. Earned my gold status long ago. IMHO verified just gives me access to more mischief 🤣. I'm holding my own and I don't really care if you think my response is valid 🤣.

Reading through this thread and one comes away with a few observations that would answer this question.
  1. Most of these women want black dick, the man that it is attached to doesnt seem to be of that great importance to them.
  2. From what I have read to many of these women the standard for dating/marrying a black man are much much higher. About 7 years ago a rant what leaked Hulk Hogan was talking about his *******'s boyfriend at the time who happened to be black, in the rant he said something to the effect of I'd rather her marry an 8ft tall n***r worth $100 million. Now this just illustrates a point that attitudes like this are prevalent. A black man in many of their eyes can only be worth marrying if he is extrordinary. A black man has to bring extra to the table that other men dont.
  3. Most of them can't/don't want to deal with ALL the things that being with and having a family with a black man will entail. Let's be honest all relationships come with good and bad, but a white women in a relationship with a black man will always face things that most other women wont. She might have some ignorant family members that deal with, ignorant friends or coworkers, and as evident from this site there are people who would be over curious about your relationship. One would have to be a strong woman to defend her husband, relationship, and children from all the outside noise.

Marriage since the late 60s has been destroyed by the state for most blackmen .
Today marriage enslaves men will and most brothas see that .
Doesn't mean we don't love are children , 3 of homeboys are single fathers.
Meaning they are single but have children living with them, my boy Miguel gets his sons during the school year and weekends during the summer .

We are great *******'s when the state and women who are our exes don't cause parental alienation.
But there are men who are just plain fuck boys, but these same men are a problem to stable men as well first before their a problem to women .
I got married 7 years ago, after having my only baby, my will is waning, but I'd still fuck white pussy if it was up 2 me

Cultural and societal pressure to conform, or stick to your own kind, etc. is of course the major factor. However, having been there and done that, women I've spoken to have often told me the same story. Usually it is one where they always had an attraction to black guys from jump, or as far back as they could recall, and no matter how much they try to ignore it, the feeling never dies.

One of them, whose husband is quite small, and I saw what she meant having seen some pictures she sent to me, described her case as being depressing. These women find themselves locked in a situation where they are deeply frustrated and doomed to a life of sexual inadequacy if their husbands do not allow them the opportunity to purse their repressed desire.

Sad situation that.

To think you only live once yet you have to endure that.

View attachment 2864510
I have met white women who basically said they had to deliver the white grand ******* even though they wanted to date black guys. Now after they get divorced parents die or get widowed they will fuck the right black men fucked 4 or five of them

Back