Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Let me guess youre a white man explaining why women do what they do?
He is. But the people view black as objects is true and racist. Because of the stereotype when Africa is diverse. I mean Ethiopia is smaller than the average American. Studies have showed, but you can look up “Ethiopian penis” and see they’re not that big.

fo da money lol , many of them are gold digging leeches to begin with so this fits right in with their values ... besides , most black men would not want to be with a woman like this long term . They serve but one purpose . :p

Well, I love my boyfriend, a very regular white guy, the whitest you can imagine, I honestly love him and he is attentive and financially present with me. But I can't resist when a black man takes his cock out in my face, I have to suck it and swallow his cum, it's like that, idk. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I stopped asking myself a long time ago, I just enjoy it.

Well, I love my boyfriend, a very regular white guy, the whitest you can imagine, I honestly love him and he is attentive and financially present with me. But I can't resist when a black man takes his cock out in my face, I have to suck it and swallow his cum, it's like that, idk. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I stopped asking myself a long time ago, I just enjoy it.
Just be happy, exactly, it's your desire, surrender, that's who you are, you don't have to be afraid or ashamed to give in to your desires, only by surrendering will you feel complete! pleasure is not love!

Because the guys I’m sexually attracted to are guys who would be terrible bfs or husbands… it wouldn’t worked out without giving myself up completely.
That's why you have to marry/date someone you feel protected with, have affinity with and fuck someone who turns you on, you can have the best of both worlds!
A meek husband who will never betray (love) you and an independent, wild and insatiable bull to fuck you (sex)

Because this is purely a sexual kink. We are different. We use you the same way you use us and when we are done we go on with our life.
Not for everyone, many maintain a serious relationship with black bulls while they are married to white men! every woman does it the way she likes!
The important thing is that you are happy!

The perfect wife I would encourage and embrace you too suck and swallow bbc’s seeds love it .. lol

I asked my Japanese wife this question last night. Here is what her opinion is.
Her perfect male is the blonde haired green eyed construction worker surfer.
She doesn't find black men romantically attractive but she does find them sexually attractive.

I forgot to add in the above reply my personal opinion on it too.
I prefer japanese spanish and indian women. I love the exotic look. A lot of men love the Barbie doll blonde hair blue eyed women but I would never marry one.
Simply because I would not want to be stuck with someone I am not sexually attracted to completely for the rest of my life.
But I have fucked many blondes tho and loved it!
Just trying to say everyone has a preference.

Love doesn't choose color, sex does, they can fall in love with a white person but they enjoy sex with black people, it's as simple as that!

🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️..not financial security…what if I make more than a particular white guy…it’s because of their families and friends they don’t…who cares really…love white women but don’t want to be married to or have children with…🤷🏾‍♂️…why the complaints??
she only wants sex that is A OK with me….we get whAt we both want from eachother..simple….its funny because all white men of all ages are marrying or having children with Asian woman…A fact..so they better come to the Black man now..just a thought…

Back