Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?

I'm not marrying any woman. I prefer control over my own life that does not require that 'permission' or 'checking in'. I've had the opportunity to build that relationship in the past, one of which was with a black woman. Just isn't what I want. I chose this lifestyle because it fills the needs the way I want them and at the same time adds to the experience of others without the 'marriage' thing get in the way. It's a completely separate thing for me.

J

I'm not marrying any woman. I prefer control over my own life that does not require that 'permission' or 'checking in'. I've had the opportunity to build that relationship in the past, one of which was with a black woman. Just isn't what I want. I chose this lifestyle because it fills the needs the way I want them and at the same time adds to the experience of others without the 'marriage' thing get in the way. It's a completely separate thing for me.

J
Which race of women do you usually date and why?

Why don't I marry a white woman or why am I not married period? Simply because I have not met the best companion for me no matter what race she is!

Only 40% percent of black men in America are married which is actually a higher percentage of black women which is only like 26% percent. The majority of black men in America desire to date and marry their own women yet when surveyed found that most were not fit for marriage!!! So whereas men control access to marriage the reason why they are not choosing to utilize that access to marriage is because they deem the available choices as unsuitable and there is no sign of turning around least not without a great reset!

For example take the situation in Ukraine. The women and children and immigrant-pussies are fleeing the country while men and boys as young as 16 are staying to fight. Their women are not strong and independent they need their men to protect them and fight so that they will even have a country to come home to. Those women and children and having a free country to raise their families is all the motivation that they need.

If America was experiencing the same situation I can assure you that black men would not be fighting for black women as a motivation only their country and their kin. Our women consistently tout how strong and independent that they are and how they don't need their men. Well if a war popped off and society descended into a survival of the fittest situation where clearly men especially those with combat and survival skills would thrive most women would be helpless damsels in distress needing a man.

You think a man is going to stop and protect a strange woman in a time of martial law who's been saying she doesn't need a man and she's not giving him no pussy either? Sorry if I don't know you I don't owe you!

This pandemic disproportionately effected black women in America regardless of their education and all that flexin about being a boss bitch. These are some of the same women who were dogging out men who work a 9 to 5 job regardless that he is comfortably in the middle class earning the median income for the country. These women need a reality check and it's a shame that its gonna take a war and tragedy to bring them to reality.

The bottom line of why most black men are not married is they mostly desire their own women but their women are so far gone into delusions of unrealistic fetishes that they are just not mentally or emotionally fit for long term companionship!

When you have 5' foot 4" 200 pound women with multiple children who primarily work in retail and earn an average income of $33,000 and change, who do not want to work after they get married and talking about how they require a man who's 6' foot 6" six, has a 6 pack, and earns 6 figures, with no children, and and anything else they would be settling! When you have people requiring what they themselves aren't even close to being themselves then yeah we definitely need a great reset!!!

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?

I can talk about African men because they are in Italy, I do not know the customs of black Americans . Many sub-saharan men already have wives before leaving for Europe. When they have settled here and have work and home then they bring their wives and ******* to Europe and reunite .In the meantime, however, they settle down and their wife is still in Africa, these black men seek relationships with white women and very often they please them . They don't want to marry the white woman because it doesn't belong to their tradition, they just want to have sex with white women . My wife was one of those European women who served an African while waiting for his wife to join him from Senegal.

Why don't I marry a white woman or why am I not married period? Simply because I have not met the best companion for me no matter what race she is!

Only 40% percent of black men in America are married which is actually a higher percentage of black women which is only like 26% percent. The majority of black men in America desire to date and marry their own women yet when surveyed found that most were not fit for marriage!!! So whereas men control access to marriage the reason why they are not choosing to utilize that access to marriage is because they deem the available choices as unsuitable and there is no sign of turning around least not without a great reset!

For example take the situation in Ukraine. The women and children and immigrant-pussies are fleeing the country while men and boys as young as 16 are staying to fight. Their women are not strong and independent they need their men to protect them and fight so that they will even have a country to come home to. Those women and children and having a free country to raise their families is all the motivation that they need.

If America was experiencing the same situation I can assure you that black men would not be fighting for black women as a motivation only their country and their kin. Our women consistently tout how strong and independent that they are and how they don't need their men. Well if a war popped off and society descended into a survival of the fittest situation where clearly men especially those with combat and survival skills would thrive most women would be helpless damsels in distress needing a man.

You think a man is going to stop and protect a strange woman in a time of martial law who's been saying she doesn't need a man and she's not giving him no pussy either? Sorry if I don't know you I don't owe you!

This pandemic disproportionately effected black women in America regardless of their education and all that flexin about being a boss bitch. These are some of the same women who were dogging out men who work a 9 to 5 job regardless that he is comfortably in the middle class earning the median income for the country. These women need a reality check and it's a shame that its gonna take a war and tragedy to bring them to reality.

The bottom line of why most black men are not married is they mostly desire their own women but their women are so far gone into delusions of unrealistic fetishes that they are just not mentally or emotionally fit for long term companionship!

When you have 5' foot 4" 200 pound women with multiple children who primarily work in retail and earn an average income of $33,000 and change, who do not want to work after they get married and talking about how they require a man who's 6' foot 6" six, has a 6 pack, and earns 6 figures, with no children, and and anything else they would be settling! When you have people requiring what they themselves aren't even close to being themselves then yeah we definitely need a great reset!!!
The average black woman is not going around thinking she’s stronger than a man and saying she’s a strong black independent woman. Only the ghetto ones lol. Acknowledge that good black woman exist too.

Last edited:
I can talk about African men because they are in Italy, I do not know the customs of black Americans . Many sub-saharan men already have wives before leaving for Europe. When they have settled here and have work and home then they bring their wives and ******* to Europe and reunite .In the meantime, however, they settle down and their wife is still in Africa, these black men seek relationships with white women and very often they please them . They don't want to marry the white woman because it doesn't belong to their tradition, they just want to have sex with white women . My wife was one of those European women who served an African while waiting for his wife to join him from Senegal.
So due to cultural differences and pressure from family to stay with their black wives. And African men want to cheat on their wives with white women.

Last edited:
They probably would like to keep their income/savings :ROFLMAO:

Wheres that option?
The farther up the income scale you rise, so do the opportunities--and those opportunities are skewed in the direction of having more white women out and about than black women. And these days, white women are far more forward and open. Drinks fly my way from white women when I go out on the town. White women will approach me for conversation, approach me at work, in general, they're more aggressive in their pursuit than black women. I love women, period. However, white women are everywhere and in many cases, are the first to approach me.

Last edited:
The farther up the income scale you rise, so do the opportunities--and those opportunities are skewed in the direction of having more white women out and about, than black women. And these days, white women are far more forward and open. Drinks fly my way from white women when I go out on the town, they'll approach me for conversation, approach me at work, in general, they're more aggressive in their pursuit than black women. I love women, period. However, white women are everywhere, and in many cases, are the first to approach me.
I’m scared that if I approach a man, this would happen to me.

Back