Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Most everything, but especially your last paragraph.

The majority of WF are not ready to get past the taboo aspect of interracial marriage with a black man.

Last edited:
You know this how?

Just look around you.

“While the bulk of this report focuses on patterns of intermarriage among all newly married individuals, shifting the analysis to the racial and ethnic composition of intermarried newlywed couples shows that the most prevalent form of intermarriage involves one Hispanic and one white spouse (42%). While this share is relatively high, it marks a decline from 1980, when more than half (56%) of all intermarried couples included one Hispanic and one white person.

The next most prevalent couple type in 2015 among those who were intermarried included one Asian and one white spouse (15%). Couples including one black and one white spouse accounted for about one-in-ten (11%) intermarried couples in 2015, a share that has held more or less steady since 1980.”

Remember, I’m saying we are marrying white women, but they still control the dynamic and it’s more about them being cool to the idea of interracial marriage then it is about us not trying.

Just look around you.

“While the bulk of this report focuses on patterns of intermarriage among all newly married individuals, shifting the analysis to the racial and ethnic composition of intermarried newlywed couples shows that the most prevalent form of intermarriage involves one Hispanic and one white spouse (42%). While this share is relatively high, it marks a decline from 1980, when more than half (56%) of all intermarried couples included one Hispanic and one white person.

The next most prevalent couple type in 2015 among those who were intermarried included one Asian and one white spouse (15%). Couples including one black and one white spouse accounted for about one-in-ten (11%) intermarried couples in 2015, a share that has held more or less steady since 1980.”

Remember, I’m saying we are marrying white women, but they still control the dynamic and it’s more about them being cool to the idea of interracial marriage then it is about us not trying.
This is not reflective of the world, merely America. That's why I question it.

does she also have to be ok with you fucking white women on the side while she is at home?
Babe, when you taste it you'll get it.
We started while we both were seeing other people. Then she got knocked up, her (black) bf had dumped her, and it turned out I was the *******. She wanted to keep it and I, old and single, came up with a deal. She settled for the housewife role even knowing I wouldn't change my ways. It was not a condition I imposed. But she's young and with the kidds I let her promise she'll always give them priority. Not just nursing them until 4 to make them strong but caring for them until they they go to college.
After 3 births she might not look like the slender girl I met. However, I don't mind her saggy tits and extra pounds here and there. I fuck women younger and older than her. But she knows I'll be back to make her pussy happy. She makes me horny. I'm proud of her and I feel lucky I met her. And when I die I'm sure she'll still be able to find another black man to take over the household or go back to her studies and career after the children go their ways.

Just look around you.

This is not reflective of the world, merely America. That's why I question it.
And the statistics are tricky. Many hispanics pass as and declare to be white because they were made believe it at school. So that 42% and the conclusion may be flawed.

Back