Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Because I'd prefer to marry a black woman if you want me to be honest and you know what ? I think most white women would prefer to marry a white man. So let's meet in the middle and have some fun. Also you are talking to black men. We are not playing the same game as white men. A lot of BM are not in an economic position to be able to get married, start a family, buy a house etc. So it's not as simple as it is for WM who have more doors open to them
Your preference to want to marry a black woman is in line with all the data and the results of multiple studies on this very subject which found that most men and women no matter what ethnicity desired to marry and counterpart within their own ethnicity! So to anyone who wants to know why as a whole black men and white women love fucking each other but are not getting married is because of what I just said the data and the studies results show that they prefer to MARRY THEIR OWN ETHNICITY!!!👈

We know that men are the gatekeepers of marriage. That's nothing new but why are the majority of black men single? It's not because of social or economic status as some believe. In America back during the Jim Crow era when everyone and everything was contrary to black people from the laws to social economics black Americans were the most married group in America!!!

Let me say it again at a time when black people in America had nothing and American society was at it's worst anti black sentiment with laws to match black families flourished and we're at it's highest numbers in history!!! Black men not doing what they really want to do which is marry their own women has nothing to do with social economics but everything to do with the lack of women worth marrying anymore in America and that's why the Passport Bros movement is growing!

In America the black community's family structure was destroyed with the help of black women carrying out the work of white supremacy! Abortion and no fault divorce were two of it's main weapons along with the ******* epidemic and laws designed to effect the black community more than any other.

My answer is based on the stats, data, the results of studies and logic. The people who keep asking these questions over and over again don't like stats and data and the results of studies because nine times out of ten they themselves are negatively exposed by that information.

So when a woman says ask black men why they don't get married the answer is honestly because the women that they truly want to marry in the American market are trash and shopping in a totally different market is the solution!

Your preference to want to marry a black woman is in line with all the data and the results of multiple studies on this very subject which found that most men and women no matter what ethnicity desired to marry and counterpart within their own ethnicity! So to anyone who wants to know why as a whole black men and white women love fucking each other but are not getting married is because of what I just said the data and the studies results show that they prefer to MARRY THEIR OWN ETHNICITY!!!👈

True

We know that men are the gatekeepers of marriage. That's nothing new but why are the majority of black men single? It's not because of social or economic status as some believe. In America back during the Jim Crow era when everyone and everything was contrary to black people from the laws to social economics black Americans were the most married group in America!!!

Yeah that's a good point.

Let me say it again at a time when black people in America had nothing and American society was at it's worst anti black sentiment with laws to match black families flourished and we're at it's highest numbers in history!!!

Heard you the first time.

Black men not doing what they really want to do which is marry their own women has nothing to do with social economics but everything to do with the lack of women worth marrying anymore in America and that's why the Passport Bros movement is growing!

You reckon ? Still think economics plays a part.

In America the black community's family structure was destroyed with the help of black women carrying out the work of white supremacy! Abortion and no fault divorce were two of it's main weapons along with the ******* epidemic and laws designed to effect the black community more than any other.

Dunno bout that.

My answer is based on the stats, data, the results of studies and logic. The people who keep asking these questions over and over again don't like stats and data and the results of studies because nine times out of ten they themselves are negatively exposed by that information.

Yeah but stats mean nothing without context.

I mean cars statistically cause way more deaths to ppl annually than Crocs. So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Well the stats say so. But not really because I have not given those stats any context.

So when a woman says ask black men why they don't get married the answer is honestly because the women that they truly want to marry in the American market are trash and shopping in a totally different market is the solution!

You do realize with these passport bros that the places were these guys are going to the women there have standards to ? The majority of these passport bro's only get poverty, stricken booties. If you stunt with your money, that’s the only thing they’re there for. Don’t be delusional bro, work on yourself.

True

Yeah that's a good point.

Heard you the first time.

You reckon ? Still think economics plays a part.

Dunno bout that.

Yeah but stats mean nothing without context.

I mean cars statistically cause way more deaths to ppl annually than Crocs. So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Well the stats say so. But not really because I have not given those stats any context.

You do realize with these passport bros that the places were these guys are going to the women there have standards to ? The majority of these passport bro's only get poverty, stricken booties. If you stunt with your money, that’s the only thing they’re there for. Don’t be delusional bro, work on yourself.
All that matters is getting a woman that is actually fit, feminine and friendly. A woman who actually wants to be a woman and do womanly things.

As a military guy I was a Passport Bros by default long time ago before there was an actual movement. We can get poverty stricken booty here in the states on the streets on Instagram, on onlyfans bro! Did you know in America single black mom households are at the top of the poverty list and the eviction list right now!!! So every thing that you are saying I can apply it to women right here in America stunten like they are making it but all they are doing is barely surviving and they want to talk about foreign women when alot of them are down bad themselves.

The black man's attitude twds marriage is simply different. I've seen ti with my *******, myself, and any other black man I met. That goes across all pay grades. And many white women know that. A black man's goal is first and foremost a good fuck. But then if he finds the best fuck as I did, he will also demand high standards that are not in line with a modern woman's expectations, incl. a black american woman's. My wife knew she had to give up on things she believed in like her career, some liberal principles, and my loyalty. She is pretty much like a black housewife a century ago. She is there for pleasure, reproduction, and raising children. And I adore her for that. But as hot as it sounds, not many white females would be willing to give up on their dreams. That's why they go for the white guy.

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?
Generalities.
I've dated all colors creeds and women of every socio-economic standing GLOBALLY.
I married a "white woman" whom I didn't marry because of her color. I married her for the person she is and the woman she continues to grow as each day. It's not about color. It's about communication, commonalities, and dare I say LOVE. And please, none of the bruthas neglect their sistas rhetoric; Black White Red Yellow that's not why I chose my wife (nor why she chose me). If you aren't willing to grow together, build and share a life together color means nothing, it's just an excuse for failing to be with the person you want to be with and parting ways with those you don't.

Last edited:
Was married to a Black woman for close to 17 years. Swore I'd never get married again. Was in a 3 year relationship with a Latina who wanted to get married. Told her I would but only because it was important to her. She didn't like that answer... From My perspective love and marriage are two different things. Very bad breakup not over that though. Gonna go the Domestic Partner route with my current white girlfriend. As soon as she fills out her paperwork... Neither one of us ever wants to get married again. I know the partnership isn't the same thing as marriage but...

Last edited:
You prove my points. Too many Black Men are programmed to perform at such a low level that when they hear something better from another Black Man that they think he’s white. Lmaoooo

I’ll tell you a secret: all I’m doing is rekindling that fire that we had post civil war. We didn’t act like ninjas from the end of the civil war up until the creation of the welfare state. We carried ourselves with prestige. We worked to achieve status here in America. We didn’t beg for jobs back then. We CREATED them. We got our hands dirty and went to work. I’m a staunch advocate of the Booker T Washington Mentality.
You're a staunch advocate of coonery, more like.
Let me ask you something: do you think this fake nostalgia/revisionism of yours is really the answer, or were there any other factors that might have been an issue back then, and up 'til now?

I'm just curious. It always makes me laugh when you're overarching point is "hIp-HOp bAd", it reeks of white fragility and racism.
Internalized racism, specifically. It's predictable, and wearisome.

The black man's attitude twds marriage is simply different. I've seen ti with my *******, myself, and any other black man I met. That goes across all pay grades. And many white women know that. A black man's goal is first and foremost a good fuck. But then if he finds the best fuck as I did, he will also demand high standards that are not in line with a modern woman's expectations, incl. a black american woman's. My wife knew she had to give up on things she believed in like her career, some liberal principles, and my loyalty. She is pretty much like a black housewife a century ago. She is there for pleasure, reproduction, and raising children. And I adore her for that. But as hot as it sounds, not many white females would be willing to give up on their dreams. That's why they go for the white guy.
does she also have to be ok with you fucking white women on the side while she is at home?

Black White Beige Burgundy or Blue.any of US (I'm talking humanity on the whole here), who does not hold THEMSELVES accountable for their conduct or their ability to exercise their ultimate potential, is an ass. If more time was invested in self improvement/self elevation, than finger-pointing, the greatness we could all achieve! YOU are responsible for bringing your vision to light. Concentrate on the present and where you WILL be and quit WASTING time in the victim/oppressor cycle.

Yes a Black Man said this. I've overachieved Black, White, Asian, Martians in achieveing my goals because guess who was/is/will be responsible for where my life's path leads me? ME. Same applies to all of you. If someone ever says you can't won't don't shouldn't for *reasons* that should make you push yourself harder, not stand still argue, bitch, mope and making their opinion, FACT. Soon as You say You CAN'T, BECAUSE...YOU ARE FUCKED. PERIOD.
Yes history plays a part; if you don't have a time machine build your fucking future. And never forget to "reach back". Each one, teach one. Mentor someone to meet and exceed your level of success.

AA says it best:
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The Courage to change the things I can
AND
The Wisdom to know the difference.

Get wise.

Last edited:
Black White Beige Burgundy or Blue.any of US (I'm talking humanity on the whole here), who does not hold THEMSELVES accountable for their conduct or their ability to exercise their ultimate potential, is an ass. If more time was invested in self improvement/self elevation, than finger-pointing, the greatness we could all achieve! YOU are responsible for bringing your vision to light. Concentrate on the present and where you WILL be and quit WASTING time in the victim/oppressor cycle.

Yes a Black Man said this. I've overachieved Black, White, Asian, Martians in achieveing my goals because guess who was/is/will be responsible for where my life's path leads me? ME. Same applies to all of you. If someone ever says you can't won't don't shouldn't for *reasons* that should make you push yourself harder, not stand still argue, bitch, mope and making their opinion, FACT. Soon as You say You CAN'T, BECAUSE...YOU ARE FUCKED. PERIOD.
Yes history plays a part; if you don't have a time machine build your fucking future. And never forget to "reach back". Each one, teach one. Mentor someone to meet and exceed your level of success.

AA says it best:
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The Courage to change the things I can
AND
The Wisdom to know the difference.

Get wise.
Bootstraps!

Back