Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
He's basically the "racist" police, cuz heaven forbid you the view point of someone with a good tan......warranted or not it makes you racist !
tv land speak english GIF by YoungerTV

Men decide who to marry? What planet do you live on😄 Does not matter one twit if the guy is white or black . Women have been engineering who they marry for centuries. And any guy who thinks just because he proposes she (no matter what race she is) will say yes is delusional.
You’re clueless.

Do whatever is comfortable for them. In my case love and cherish my white girlfriend... As she does me for the past 5 years 😉.
Hope the Brother @Dellvan doesn't mind me speaking for him...In his case. "Hate Fuck" the "white bitch" into a fucking coma. 👍🏽👍🏽😆
In your case...At least for me. Who gives a s.hit ? You're a white male who's sexually inadequate. Poor you 🤣.
I’m with @Dellvan on this one lol.

Your a disgrace.
Why is it always the fat dudes that be trying to talk ish???

I tell you what homeboy there is more than 2.5 million more black women single and available so you can make yourself a harem and marry as many as you want!

I'm not one of those beta male simp manginas or an efeminine ******* husband who sits by as black women disrespect and blame every bad decision they make on black men! They ruined the black family, support all perversion, choose the criminals to be their baby daddy's, and raise their children to be scumbags and ghettogaggers and then blame all their failures on black men. I'm not one of those black men who sit quietly while they do the work of white supremacists and push propaganda about black men.

So if you do like it I really don't care!!!🖕

Passport Bros all the way!

This supposed Christian virgin wanna be ghettogagger is still around??? Are you kidding me!

Only simp manginas and efeminine ******* husbands will listen to a ghettogagger say that she is to good to be around them, stay around them and even take her seriously! The sad part about it is that y'all are almost not wanted or welcome anywhere because everyone y'all are so is the drama!

I have never seen women eat cum of chicken before until a ghettogagger did it!

Tap dancing for these white folks , and these white folks dont give a ******* about you ...but your bbc. A fucking disgrace.
Actually you soft Bubble gum body simp everything that I say are facts from the CDC, Census Bureau, and blackdemographics.com which is data produced by black people! So phuck all that simp noise you talking about!

Now when black women are calling black men "bullet bags" simps like you are quiet! 🤐

When they are calling to "abort all black male babies" you are nowhere to be found but you will put your cape on for hoes!

When they lie and spout propaganda and say "all black men do is have children all over the place and don't take care of them" even though 54% percent of us are single and childless and 30% percent are married so all black men to them is the nearly 20% percent that they share making multiple babies with.

See they hate the truth especially when it's not in their favor. The trust equals self hate to black women and the monkey simps who worship them. Well Zaddy is divorcing them and leaving them high and dry because about 6 million of them have been evicted the highest in the country so I hope you have opened up your home to show your support!

Tap dancing for these white folks , and these white folks dont give a ******* about you ...but your bbc. A fucking disgrace.
I can tell you this much while you got your cape on that everything that I say is factual whether you and the other hoes and hoes azz ninjas like it or not!

In fact I will point y'all in the direction of black women who discuss all this true and factual data!

I'm gonna start posting the popular black female content creators who talk about all the true and factual data and see if you have anything to say about the truth?

Back