Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Why is it always the fat dudes that be trying to talk ish???

I tell you what homeboy there is more than 2.5 million more black women single and available so you can make yourself a harem and marry as many as you want!

I'm not one of those beta male simp manginas or an efeminine ******* husband who sits by as black women disrespect and blame every bad decision they make on black men! They ruined the black family, support all perversion, choose the criminals to be their baby daddy's, and raise their children to be scumbags and ghettogaggers and then blame all their failures on black men. I'm not one of those black men who sit quietly while they do the work of white supremacists and push propaganda about black men.

So if you do like it I really don't care!!!🖕

Passport Bros all the way!
Dude. Who hurt you?

Because White Women, indeed a lot of other races are attracted to Black People. They just don’t want to date niggahs.
You are spot on. There is something inside humans that draws us to people of other races. Lots of black women love white men, asian men love white women, white men love....and we could go on and on. But everyone is looking to for a spouse, partner, hookup whatever is who is not a hooligan, hoodlum, gangster, bitch, or crazy. It is the basic no assholes policy.

You are spot on. There is something inside humans that draws us to people of other races. Lots of black women love white men, asian men love white women, white men love....and we could go on and on. But everyone is looking to for a spouse, partner, hookup whatever is who is not a hooligan, hoodlum, gangster, bitch, or crazy. It is the basic no assholes policy.
I think that the two of you are oversimplifying a great deal, not to mention allowing your own issues to be on display just a tad too much.

I cannot help but notice how some of you cannot resist the urge to denigrate and disparage black women at every opportunity that presents itself. You even diverted from the original subject at hand to double down on doing so. It's ludicrous to me that you harbor this notion, as if Black women are the only demographic that engages in the aforementioned behaviors.

Last edited:
I’m a white man and married a black woman, because they are more beautiful, classy, intelligent, and caring than any white wimen I have ever dated.

I cannot help but notice how some of you cannot resist the urge to denigrate and disparage black women at every opportunity that presents itself. You even diverted from the original subject at hand to double down on doing so. It's ludicrous to me that youth acts as if black women are the only demographic that engages in the aforementioned behaviors.
Whenever I hear someone denigrate and disparage black women I download on to them like crazy. White men and their trash white wimen will never hold a candle to a black Queen.

Why not? This is my analysis alone, but it’ because they’ve allowed themselves to be taken for granted, fucked over and left to raise bastard *******, then go through life angry and aggrieved about those bastards. If they themselves didn’t deliver a baby to a bum, they treat us with this annoying suspicion that we’re just like their absentee *******, or sister’s baby daddy. The odds are very high that they are affected by this dynamic, and it’s pretty lame that they haven’t turned things around.

They like to call their choices independence, but that’s just the mental armor they’ve tried to put on for ever single intimate encounter they have.

In general…Living life always on a hair trigger and about to pop off through frustration over messed up life choices, leads to a life of isolation. I for one:

aint nobody got time for that GIF
Unfortunately I think you're talking about Black women. The thread is about why don't Black men marry white women... From my perspective a lot of generalizations man. Peace.

I'd prefer to marry a black woman because I'm more attracted to women of my own race & because of the cultural similarities but of course when it comes to sex you can't go wrong with white women 🤷🏾‍♂️. Overall I'm not a huge fan of marriage & as a black guy it can be hard to find black women on your level if you're an ambitious & successful person in life at least in the UK & in western Europe more generally

Unfortunately I think you're talking about Black women. The thread is about why don't Black men marry white women... From my perspective a lot of generalizations man. Peace.

I for sure was, because my Reading was not fundamental today. 😂

We are marrying them here and there, but the question is underpinned by a fallacy. I’d argue that BM aren’t gatekeepers in an interracial marriage.

White women will grind on you up in a club, might date us for a bit to get that tingle, and even let you b**t the brakes off them behind closed doors, but they are hard to go all the way with them to the altar It’s less about why we aren‘t and more about why we can’t; that is driven by cultural differences.

Life can be a PITA as it is. I don’t want to be dealing with that Sidney Poitier “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” *******.

Last edited:
I for sure was, because my Reading was not fundamental today. 😂

We are marrying them here and there, but the question is underpinned by a fallacy. I’d argue that BM aren’t gatekeepers in an interracial marriage.

White women will grind on you up in a club, might date us for a bit to get that tingle, and even let you b**t the brakes off them behind closed doors, but they are hard to go all the way with them to the altar It’s less about why we aren‘t and more about why we can’t; that is driven by cultural differences.

Life can be a PITA as it is. I don’t want to be dealing with that Sidney Poitier “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” *******.
...what?

Black women are Queens. White women are trashy. I’m a white guy who married a black woman because I don’t want any nasty white pussy or the entitled attitude of white wimen.

It’s a classic movie about a liberally-raised white girl who gets into Poitier, but when she takes him home, her parents weren’t expecting her or go that far.

Generally, white women will only go so far…

Things have definitely changed over the years, but white women are not as marriage–minded unless a brotha checks off a whole lotta boxes and Daddy accepts. Unless of course, she’s that rare one who enjoys pissing him off. Give it another 30 years and maybe the shift will be noticeable, but we are not there yet.

Back