Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Can you verify that you're black?
You prove my points. Too many Black Men are programmed to perform at such a low level that when they hear something better from another Black Man that they think he’s white. Lmaoooo

I’ll tell you a secret: all I’m doing is rekindling that fire that we had post civil war. We didn’t act like ninjas from the end of the civil war up until the creation of the welfare state. We carried ourselves with prestige. We worked to achieve status here in America. We didn’t beg for jobs back then. We CREATED them. We got our hands dirty and went to work. I’m a staunch advocate of the Booker T Washington Mentality.

Whole lot of BS I'm not trying to read.
You've repeatedly spoken on behalf of black men and said, "as a black man".

I'm asking you if you can verify that you're black. It's a very simple and straightforward process. Are you black and can you verify as such?

If not, stop larping and pretending to be a black man on the internet. It's pathetic.

You've repeatedly spoken on behalf of black men and said, "as a black man".

I'm asking you if you can verify that you're black. It's a very simple and straightforward process. Are you black and can you verify as such?

If not, stop larping and pretending to be a black man on the internet. It's pathetic.
And this is why you’ll always have low level achievements in life

I don't know him, but to me, he speaks from experience. What advice would you lay out to other black men in regards to the keys to success? You see who succeeds, and who doesn't. Does fate, society and pure luck play a part? Yes. But what's the most common thread that sets apart those who have attained a level of comfort from those who have not? You don't have to sell yourself out in order to succeed. If that's what you believe, more often than not you'll lose more than you'll win.
You're out here cosigning some white guy who's pretending to be black...

I'm just curious. It always makes me laugh when you're overarching point is "hIp-HOp bAd", it reeks of white fragility and racism.
No, it doesn’t. We look like hypocrites and fools playing loud music with the Nword blurted out every 5 seconds but then want to beat a white mans ass for saying it. This is the stupidity that I’m talking about.

What good has hip hop done us in the last 40 years? Countless black minds that are now dead or in jail trying to live the lyrics of studio gangsters rapping about ******* that they’ve never seen.

So that's a no?
@Red Pharaoh is another loser, with a 95% chance of being a white man, spewing nonsense in this thread to make himself feel better about being an inadequate excuse of a man, which is why his pathetic existence finds himself on this site. There are many black, intelligent men with well paying, white collar careers that will still fuck your wife in ways you never could. I am one of them. Don’t be upset because not only white men can have successful, well paying careers. That’s a low bar for ANYONE… Black men are able to chew and talk at the same time, which must be highly upsetting to you

No, it doesn’t. We look like hypocrites and fools playing loud music with the Nword blurted out every 5 seconds but then want to beat a white mans ass for saying it. This is the stupidity that I’m talking about.
Give me false equivalencies for $500, Alex! It makes someone hypocritical for calling out the usage of racial slurs by non-black people? Does it make the LGTBQ+ community hypocritical when they reclaim words and call out non-LGTBQ+ people for using those words?
What good has hip hop done us in the last 40 years?
If you knew anything about it, a ton.
Countless black minds that are now dead or in jail trying to live the lyrics of studio gangsters rapping about ******* that they’ve never seen.
And countless black minds are dead because of white people and racism. These two points don't really connect. Was Emmett Till killed cause of hip-hop?

@Red Pharaoh is another loser, with a 95% chance of being a white man, spewing nonsense in this thread to make himself feel better about being an inadequate excuse of a man, which is why his pathetic existence finds himself on this site. There are many black, intelligent men with well paying, white collar careers that will still fuck your wife in ways you never could. I am one of them. Don’t be upset because not only white men can have successful, well paying careers. That’s a low bar for ANYONE… Black men are able to chew and talk at the same time, which must be highly upsetting to you
Ahhhhh another snowflake that can’t take constructive criticism. If you were all that you seem to claim to be then my commentary wouldn’t have upset you.

Give me false equivalencies for $500, Alex! It makes someone hypocritical for calling out the usage of racial slurs by non-black people? Does it make the LGTBQ+ community hypocritical when they reclaim words and call out non-LGTBQ+ people for using those words?

If you knew anything about it, a ton.

And countless black minds are dead because of white people and racism. These two points don't really connect. Was Emmett Till killed cause of hip-hop?
Blaming the white man but still want to marry his woman?

hahahahahah make it make sense bruh.

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?

According to the poll results A solid 55% Are marrying white or don't care about race. That's a good sign. I'm one of those guys who falls in that category 👍🏾

Me and Joel Imbiid.

Screenshot_20220228-125638-982.png

Screenshot_20220228-125532-458.png

Last edited:
Back