Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
The farther up the income scale you rise, so do the opportunities--and those opportunities are skewed in the direction of having more white women out and about than black women. And these days, white women are far more forward and open. Drinks fly my way from white women when I go out on the town. White women will approach me for conversation, approach me at work, in general, they're more aggressive in their pursuit than black women. I love women, period. However, white women are everywhere and in many cases, are the first to approach me.
You must be fine as fuck lol.

Because sexual attraction and fantasy have little to do with marriage. Statistically marriage can dissolve both.
That maybe so,but then again who's to say you can't still get that in marriage? I think it depends on what you want and who you marry. For me that ship sailed and found Christopher Columbus on the trip. So nope, no more marrying for me, white or black. But if I was into getting married again, race would play no part, I care about the person.

Far too often, Black Men lack the Work Performance Values to stand toe to toe with White Men when it comes to Wealth and Prestige. Swag, Game, and Laying Pipe don’t mean ******* when it comes to solidifying one’s Legacy. This is the Culture of Manhood that White Women come from. Are you as a Black Man ready to meet her ******* and tell him what you do for a living? Are you prepared to get her *******’s seal of approval when it comes to the preparedness of being a Man?

Black Men can’t just fuck their way into Power. This is why a blog like this exists. This is why many White Women marry White but fuck Black.

If you take care of business, put in the time and effort necessary to advance, you will put yourself into position to be noticed. On or off the job.
You will command attention, sadly, in part because there are so few of us who have put in the attention to detail that's necessary to arrive at the next level. Some of this is fate, some of this is luck, but a lot of hard work is involved, too!

If you take care of business, put in the time and effort necessary to advance, you will put yourself into position to be noticed. On or off the job.
You will command attention, sadly, in part because there are so few of us who have put in the attention to detail that's necessary to arrive at the next level. Some of this is fate, some of this is luck, but a lot of hard work is involved, too!
Too much hip hop/pro black programming. Tattooed faces, colored hair, sagging pants, lack of education, work ethic and vocabulary. None of which fits into a Boardroom, Professional Setting, Elegant Dinner etc

There is a lot more to wearing a Suit than buying one off the rack.

Too much hip hop/pro black programming. Tattooed faces, colored hair, sagging pants, lack of education, work ethic and vocabulary. None of which fits into a Boardroom, Professional Setting, Elegant Dinner etc

There is a lot more to wearing a Suit than buying one off the rack.
Well..... that’s just like... your opinion man.

Also when’s the next Klan meeting?

I don't know him, but to me, he speaks from experience. What advice would you lay out to other black men in regards to the keys to success? You see who succeeds, and who doesn't. Does fate, society and pure luck play a part? Yes. But what's the most common thread that sets apart those who have attained a level of comfort from those who have not? You don't have to sell yourself out in order to succeed. If that's what you believe, more often than not you'll lose more than you'll win.

It never fails. Every time I as a Black Man point out the flaws that I see in other Black Men; I get accused of being a White Man. Hahahahahaha and this is why White Women don’t take Black Men seriously when it comes to marriage. Too many of us refuse to take the hard criticisms and Level Up. This is why the Prim, Prissy, Proper and Feminine Black Women are marrying white men. They know where the POWER is at.

Far too often, Black Men lack the Work Performance Values to stand toe to toe with White Men when it comes to Wealth and Prestige. Swag, Game, and Laying Pipe don’t mean ******* when it comes to solidifying one’s Legacy. This is the Culture of Manhood that White Women come from. Are you as a Black Man ready to meet her ******* and tell him what you do for a living? Are you prepared to get her *******’s seal of approval when it comes to the preparedness of being a Man?

Black Men can’t just fuck their way into Power. This is why a blog like this exists. This is why many White Women marry White but fuck Black.

It never fails. Every time I as a Black Man point out the flaws that I see in other Black Men; I get accused of being a White Man. Hahahahahaha and this is why White Women don’t take Black Men seriously when it comes to marriage. Too many of us refuse to take the hard criticisms and Level Up. This is why the Prim, Prissy, Proper and Feminine Black Women are marrying white men. They know where the POWER is at.

You’re taking us to church 😍

Every time I as a Black Man
arthur-buster-baxter.gif

Back