Why do you prefer black men? (Women)

It seems like a pretty obvious question, but I have really struggled to find women talking frankly about why they prefer to date or have sex with black men.
I would guess any answer would be a mixture of;
Self aware acting-out of a taboo fantasy, centering around confronting, generally unconfronted uncomfortable race relations.
Genuine othering and fetishisation of black men.
Assuaging white guilt over historic and ongoing racism and race based opression that black men face.
Excitment around breaking the taboo that to some extent still seperates interacial relations.

Unfortunately, all my search has thrown up so far, are a load of horny white men who talk about what they say their partners want, rather than the women speaking for themselves. For obvious reasons these sources aren't exactly trustworthy.

So, I am asking the question, 'why do you, as a white woman, find black men so attractive?'

I have not been with a black man as of yet. I am looking for the right one to give my BBC virginity to.

I never thought I would want to be with a black man. My husband keeps after me to try it. I talked to a few friends about it and one told me to check this site out if I want to find out why white women want to be with a black man. After talking with a few white women on the site and looking at those gorgeous BBC black men I decided I needed to look for a black man that turned me on and see if everything I was hearing was true.
I started encouraging my future wife to date black men during our engagement. She was eager to experience her first ever black man and loved it. She gave up her anal virginity on that first day and enjoyed her first ever gang bang (all black) a day later. She has been enjoying black men off/on for our 10 years of marriage.

Black men are not simply one thing. There’s so much that goes into an individual. That said, black men have skills and pay attention to things that no other group of men has. Yes they are also very handsome and make wonderful lovers but the way they handle me and kiss me and bring me passion is unlike anything I’ve experienced with any other type of man.
Basically the perfect answer, they turn you on and look after your female needs

My wife was not always attracted to black men. My wife is Latina, and had a thick ass but has them Latina curves. Over the years she always got more attention from black men. They way they look at her, talk to her, compliment her, pay more attention to her eventually got to her. All the attention turned into her paying more attention to them and became very attracted to them. She kept it bottled up for years, until recently when she reconnected with an old high school friend. Same thing with him , showed her lots of attention and now she sees him. My opinion they get women because they seem to not be shy about letting a women they are interested, and women like that. My wife is proof

I’ve covered this topic in detail in other threads but just to reiterate my reasons for my preference:
1. From my experience black men do have larger cocks on average than white or Hispanic men.
2. In my experience black men tend to understand the assignment better for whatever reason. They know how to use some married white pussy with no strings attached. This also applies to a willingness to share and participate in tag teams and gangbangs.
3. Black men tend to have softer skin
4. In my experience black men’s cum tastes better than others 🤤
5. The contrast of a black cock entering my pussy or ass is undeniably erotic.🖤🖤🖤

I’ve covered this topic in detail in other threads but just to reiterate my reasons for my preference:
1. From my experience black men do have larger cocks on average than white or Hispanic men.
2. In my experience black men tend to understand the assignment better for whatever reason. They know how to use some married white pussy with no strings attached. This also applies to a willingness to share and participate in tag teams and gangbangs.
3. Black men tend to have softer skin
4. In my experience black men’s cum tastes better than others 🤤
5. The contrast of a black cock entering my pussy or ass is undeniably erotic.🖤🖤🖤
Very nice description, black men know exactly how to handle a white woman;):qos:

Well as a woman myself
It started about 23 years ago after my man iam with wanted to fulfill his fantasy and to be honest I was curious about it myself being I've never been with a black man myself we searched around for some time and we agreed on this one gentleman and I approached him and he was all for it so after a few drinks we headed back to our house
I went to the bedroom as the guys talked and I got myself into just a lrg t-shirt of my man's and came out to the living room where the guys were sat on the couch between them and the next thing I knew I was sucking on our new friends extremely large cock while my man was eating me and then I asked him if our friend could do me first and for the next 2hours it was amazing I've never had my guy do it this long before and this man was long and very thick at first I didn't think it was going to work but it did I've never felt so sexualy satisfied in my life and when he came inside me I could feel him pumping his cum inside me a I started to squirt for the first time and I was a little embarrassed at first but it felt so Damn good and ever since then I told my man who iam still with today that I love BBC and I don't want to stop and with discussion he agreed and that is why I prefer to have out of this world sex with black men..

Attachments

• 20230512_202039.mp4
    30.7 MB
Black men are not simply one thing. There’s so much that goes into an individual. That said, black men have skills and pay attention to things that no other group of men has. Yes they are also very handsome and make wonderful lovers but the way they handle me and kiss me and bring me passion is unlike anything I’ve experienced with any other type of man.
Thanks Nichole.
Well said, my same thoughts :lips:

It seems like a pretty obvious question, but I have really struggled to find women talking frankly about why they prefer to date or have sex with black men.
Self aware acting-out of a taboo fantasy, centering around confronting, generally unconfronted uncomfortable race relations.
Assuaging white guilt over historic and ongoing racism and race based opression that black men face.
Excitment around breaking the taboo that to some extent still seperates interacial relations.

Unfortunately, all my search has thrown up so far, are a load of horny white men who talk about what they say their partners want, rather than the women speaking for themselves. For obvious reasons these sources aren't exactly trustworthy.

So, I am asking the question, 'why do you, as a white woman, find black men so attractive?'
I've been in the lifestyle for 25 years and have had so much fun with soooo many men and women that I lost count. 13 years ago I met the man of my dreams, a fellow swinger/slut just like me. We embraced the lifestyle together and worked hard to make sure that our likes, desires and fantasies were met on a continual basis. I have always enjoyed sex with black men and especially loved the color contrast of a black cock sliding in my pussy, ass and mouth. Come to find out, so did my man! It turns him on so much seeing me with black men. For my birthday 9 years ago he arranged a 7 BBC Gangbang for me as a gift. OMG, I lost track of orgasms after the first 30 mins or so. They fucked me every way imaginable and nearly non-stop for over 4 hours!!! Multiple orgasms, Anal, DP, DVP, Airtight, over and over again. I was their fuck toy and eagerly took them all on however they wanted me. When they left I was still hot as can be and wanted more!
Over the next few years our play migrated more and more to me being a black cock slut. Finally about 6 years ago we decided that I would become a Queen Of Spades and other than my husband only have black men fuck me. Why you ask? Let me count the ways:
  • No drama, all my BBC friends want to do is be friends and fuck me
  • A few white men got attached and tried to get me to leave my husband for them. They didn't get that we swing for each other, guys and women can fuck me but my heart belongs to my husband.
  • Black men truly appreciate me and enjoy my mind and body
  • We connect on multiple levels with my black fuck buddies
  • Black cocks look amazing in my pussy, ass and mouth
    -OMG the continuous orgasms are mind blowing!
    There are other reasons but these are the top.
This past year we decided to start a fun play/social group called "Friends, Fucking Friends". Me and a couple of slutty girlfriends and right now 5 sexy Black men to keep us well fucked. We have also koined with MidWest Bulls so now have 14-15 sexy black men in the group to enjoy and use us sluts on weekends and some weeknights.
If you are a sexy QOS/BBC Slut or a sexy black man that enjoys fucking white sluts like me then please send us a note here so we can meet socially and get acquainted and add you to our fun group! We focus on personality, becoming friends (cause we socialize as well as fuck), great sex with friends, especially group play, orgies and gangbangs. What better way to spend a weekend than having fun with friends and sharing great sex!
That's why I am a Black Cock Slut and loving every second of it. In fact, If I don't have BBC at least on weekends I get antsy and irritable until I do. Come and join our amazing groups! FFF and MidWest Bulls!!!!
A Very Proud Hotwife Black Cock Slut, Tawny

I've been in the lifestyle for 25 years and have had so much fun with soooo many men and women that I lost count. 13 years ago I met the man of my dreams, a fellow swinger/slut just like me. We embraced the lifestyle together and worked hard to make sure that our likes, desires and fantasies were met on a continual basis. I have always enjoyed sex with black men and especially loved the color contrast of a black cock sliding in my pussy, ass and mouth. Come to find out, so did my man! It turns him on so much seeing me with black men. For my birthday 9 years ago he arranged a 7 BBC Gangbang for me as a gift. OMG, I lost track of orgasms after the first 30 mins or so. They fucked me every way imaginable and nearly non-stop for over 4 hours!!! Multiple orgasms, Anal, DP, DVP, Airtight, over and over again. I was their fuck toy and eagerly took them all on however they wanted me. When they left I was still hot as can be and wanted more!
Over the next few years our play migrated more and more to me being a black cock slut. Finally about 6 years ago we decided that I would become a Queen Of Spades and other than my husband only have black men fuck me. Why you ask? Let me count the ways:
  • A few white men got attached and tried to get me to leave my husband for them. They didn't get that we swing for each other, guys and women can fuck me but my heart belongs to my husband.
This past year we decided to start a fun play/social group called "Friends, Fucking Friends". Me and a couple of slutty girlfriends and right now 5 sexy Black men to keep us well fucked. We have also koined with MidWest Bulls so now have 14-15 sexy black men in the group to enjoy and use us sluts on weekends and some weeknights.
If you are a sexy QOS/BBC Slut or a sexy black man that enjoys fucking white sluts like me then please send us a note here so we can meet socially and get acquainted and add you to our fun group! We focus on personality, becoming friends (cause we socialize as well as fuck), great sex with friends, especially group play, orgies and gangbangs. What better way to spend a weekend than having fun with friends and sharing great sex!
That's why I am a Black Cock Slut and loving every second of it. In fact, If I don't have BBC at least on weekends I get antsy and irritable until I do. Come and join our amazing groups! FFF and MidWest Bulls!!!!
I need to be a Friend who fucks all your Friends also. 032CFA7A-3E27-4BB8-A0EE-1AFA2504E4CB.gif

Beautifully described lifestyle choice. If we lived in the mid-west, my QofS Hotwife would love to join you and your slutty girlfriends. She was a 3 hole BBC gang bang bareback slut when we lived in Boston. She really misses sexually pleasing superior black men.

Todavía no he estado con un hombre negro. Estoy buscando al indicado para darle la virginidad a mi BBC.

Nunca pensé que querría estar con un hombre negro. Mi marido me sigue para probarlo. Hablé con algunos amigos al respecto y uno me dijo que visitara este sitio si quería saber por qué las mujeres blancas quieren estar con un hombre negro. Después de hablar con algunas mujeres blancas en el sitio y mirar a esos magníficos hombres negros de la BBC, decidí que necesitaba buscar un hombre negro que me excitara y ver si todo lo que estaba escuchando era verdad.
Espero sigas publicando tu progreso estaré pendiente me interesa

For myself, it’s knowing that black guy’s normally want to prove to the husbands of the white wives that they are going to fuck and satisfy the wives better than they do . It starts with the colour contrast their black penis against the pink folds of my labia lips and vaginal opening. Then the stretching of my vaginal hole as they start penetrating it ., then the stamina they have when they start fucking me slowly and gently building up to really hard balls slapping my pounding of my very wet cunt .giving me multiple orgasms as they pound me with long deep strokes allowing me to adjust to the size of their penis hard strokes.
Then the feeling they give when there cock starts to throb before and as they ejaculate their hot black seed deep into my cervix causing me to have such a hard orgasm that I squirt which I had never experienced before with my husbands little white cock .
The whole experience is sexually amazing

Last edited:
I wanna join

I dont feel like it's a fetishisation thing. For me, its a primal biological urge thing.

Back