why you love black man?

Why do you love black men?

• love

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • just sex (big black cock)

Votes: 59 86.8%

• Total voters
Why wouldn’t you love BBC’s if that’s what I’d have to deal with I’d be super excited. I’m a pussy free BBC loving sissy cuckold who loves to be stretched out like a whore
Why wouldn’t you love BBC’s if that’s what I’d have to deal with I’d be super excited. I’m a pussy free BBC loving sissy cuckold who loves to be stretched out like a whore
So hot

There is a number of reasons some of which are difficult to express in words or to explain to somebody that doesnt understand but I’ll try. There is a chemistry between black men and white woman that is organic. Often its there as soon as you meet them, you can feel it before you even get to know each other. Then, as you do become aquatinted with one another it sparks an electricity. This is where it becomes hard to explain but for me its like my body comes alive, all of my senses become strong, touch, smell, taste, sound is all amplified and my body is buzzing with that electricity I mentioned. My bulls have told me they feel this same electricity, I think it is something very primal and something that belongs to black male/white female relationships. I can tap into a whole other level of my sexuality that I never knew existed. The sexual excitement and pleasure is amazing and not something I have ever experienced or can achieve with a white male. It is amazing, beautiful and fulfilling. Yes the contrast is hot, yes the bigger dick is a turn on, yes their ability to walk the walk and not just talk the talk is a turn on, their voices, their scent, all turn ons and they make me feel like a woman.

There is a number of reasons some of which are difficult to express in words or to explain to somebody that doesnt understand but I’ll try. There is a chemistry between black men and white woman that is organic. Often its there as soon as you meet them, you can feel it before you even get to know each other. Then, as you do become aquatinted with one another it sparks an electricity. This is where it becomes hard to explain but for me its like my body comes alive, all of my senses become strong, touch, smell, taste, sound is all amplified and my body is buzzing with that electricity I mentioned. My bulls have told me they feel this same electricity, I think it is something very primal and something that belongs to black male/white female relationships. I can tap into a whole other level of my sexuality that I never knew existed. The sexual excitement and pleasure is amazing and not something I have ever experienced or can achieve with a white male. It is amazing, beautiful and fulfilling. Yes the contrast is hot, yes the bigger dick is a turn on, yes their ability to walk the walk and not just talk the talk is a turn on, their voices, their scent, all turn ons and they make me feel like a woman.
Wonderfully stated, I can say the very same thing as a Black Man. White Women just come alive, it’s a Magnetic Attraction that drives me wild. And I know when I have a White Woman’s Attraction. It doesn’t matter who she’s with. We just have a Resonance of Energy and mutual Desire.

loved this words, nice

My wife explained to me that she doesn't love her BBC bull as she's not in love with him but there is something more than just respect (he's 10y older than her)

A curiosity for White women to answer. Do you like Black men because of their personality or more because the Black Cock is bigger?
I love black men because they are dark, smart, strong built, and hung like horses or at least above average. They are more secure of themselves in bed and that allows them to take care of business.

Why do I enjoy fucking black men? I adore the color contrast. One of the greatest turn on is to see my white hand and wedding ring on the powerful shoulders of a black man. I also love that they are more confident in bed because I like to be told what to do. Though skewed, because most of the guys I’ve played with are in the lifestyle and get plenty of wives/women, have the ability to last longer. For us, it isn’t a kink. It is just what I prefer. As a stag/vixen couple I do play with other races, but NOTHING is as good as a room full of gorgeous black men waiting their turn. 💋XOXO

Back