White pussy

Excellent answer. As good as the guy who said in response to the question " what does a girl have to do to make you happy" he said show up.
I’ve been talking to a lot of black men, and they say they is a difference. The difference is the wetness of the pussy some races do not get as wet as others most white women do not get as moist as black women. Making the penetration more easier when it’s moist, then white women making white pussy more tighter than most of other races.

For me, it all starts with the psychological stimulation, the brain being the most important organ involved in sex. Standards of beauty and taste do vary, but I tend to respond most to the visual of the attractive white woman. The taboo takes over from there. And, following that, the extreme taboo of the attractive married white woman seals the appeal. With the brain being highly stimulated, the intense thrill of the actual physical sex becomes more likely.

But in a pitch-black bedroom, women of different races and similar builds mitigate any significant distinctions.

There is a lot of questions and answers about. Why do you love big black dicks? But guys tell me why do you love little white pussy
I can't answer your question....all I can say is I hope a lot of black guys are getting your little white pussy and shooting their cum all in it Sharon

For me, it all starts with the psychological stimulation, the brain being the most important organ involved in sex. Standards of beauty and taste do vary, but I tend to respond most to the visual of the attractive white woman. The taboo takes over from there. And, following that, the extreme taboo of the attractive married white woman seals the appeal. With the brain being highly stimulated, the intense thrill of the actual physical sex becomes more likely.

But in a pitch-black bedroom, women of different races and similar builds mitigate any significant distinctions.
Brilliant response

Back