🍓 Divorced white pussy

I had several black bulls after my divorce. They fucked and came in my pussy (I'm on pills). Question for the black bulls. Will you lick my pussy, knowing that there was another dick there?

View attachment 6978183

✔Cuckolds, couples, white men. Don't answer me. I'm not interested in your opinion at all. Go bake some buns
Hi im cuck peter love the profile and video sure the bbc will love clean up time .

Way befor I was married I had a sex only gal friend. She had a boyfriend she said she loved. There was many nights she'd call me...from his place...asking if she could stop by. He had no idea about her and me. She got off on doing me after him. She would give me details about what they did, how many times, positions, how long ago. It was usually less that half hour till she was at my place. She was always super horny and loved me going down on her. She wasn't very good looking, crooked teeth but had a rock solid body.
Divorced women were always into sex. They openly would say how they like sex way more than when they were married.
Married and cheating women were freaks in bed.
Good times

I had several black bulls after my divorce. They fucked and came in my pussy (I'm on pills). Question for the black bulls. Will you lick my pussy, knowing that there was another dick there?

View attachment 6978183

✔Cuckolds, couples, white men. Don't answer me. I'm not interested in your opinion at all. Go bake some buns
Sun Fun and much more Cum for you here at the sunny Island while your Hotwife Holiday! 🏝️

Back